1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Naruto: Shinobi Wars by Geor-sama - T - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Dark Syaoran, Nov 13, 2008.

1. True Story

True Story Third Year

updated...ending of this chapter seems kind of abrupt though..

2. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Third Year

But it was enjoyable because no way Hidan could've went up against a fully formed Nibi without any form of back-up. In the manga he had Kakuzu and his long range jutsus to keep it busy, but in this story alone and with no distraction he never would've been able to touch her after she destroyed his circle.

Good chapter, though I would've liked for Anko to think of Konoha or at least Naruto more fondly than as a villian to exterminate.

I'm still waiting for something to happen so things start to balance themselves towards Konoha. It still feels like the whole world is stacked against Konoha with little chances of backup for the village. Hell even people in the village are plotting against them with Tenzou providing an opening for which Oto could start their war.

It just seems like there's no hope for Konoha to stop anything that's coming.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  3. Georsama

Georsama First Year

True Story:

I've been getting that from a few people. But hoenstly, it felt natural to end it there.

Whateveritis12

That's pretty much why that scene got put in. Well that and wanting to give Yugito a moment to shrine.

As for Anko, give her time, she's got a lot going on in her poor mind. Whatever the final outcome happens to be, she's gotta resolve things for herself first.

As for everything being tilted against Konoha...its war, one that they weren't planning for. While the other nations were busy plotting war, Konoha was happily saying 'leave us the fuck alone' and going on about its own business. It got pulled into a war with Oto with little warning and then without any warning this new war front in Wave against Kumo.

4. Garrus

Garrus Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

Are you planning to wrap up any of the numerous plot lines anytime soon? Just curious, it seems like you could wrap up Unity, at least within Konoha. That was the sense I was getting, what better way for Kakashi and Naruto to get rid of Unity by having it being brought back under one banner for Tenzo. I know you'd never make it easy, but some things have to start going Konoha's way.

I did like how things aren't going quite so smoothly for the enemies anymore. The war appears to be spinning out of the Grass Daimyo's (Hattori?) control pretty quickly, and it looks like Suna is getting ready to bleed Rock.

You've done a pretty good job at making the "mind-control" seals not quite as foolproof as they appeared to be earlier in the story. I do hope that something goes very wrong for the Unity faction that is using the seals.

I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure that Danzo isn't actually dead. I remember Danzo was planning for an assassination attempt and predicted that Anko would do the deed. It seems odd for the assassination to go over so well against a prepared opponent. You also wrote very little about the assassination beyond a throwaway line, kind of like how you handled the "news" about Shino's supposed death at the beginning of Volume 2.

5. Murton

Murton DJ OEM DLP Supporter

Would love if you uploaded chapters past 16 to FFN or even here on DLP. I hate reading white background with black test for long sittings. -_-

6. Georsama

Georsama First Year

Murton:

I understand that, when I write the chapters in Word I use a black background. I'll see what I can do, least if I can build the energy to add the extra lines of HTML to create blackground and white text.

7. Murton

Murton DJ OEM DLP Supporter

Just post them up here :) White + Green background is great on the eyes.

8. Georsama

Georsama First Year

well, I would, but as everyone that knows me is aware...I'm lazy and that is a lot of work

9. Georsama

Georsama First Year

So, I'm back from vacation. I spent it working on 'Shinobi Wars' fic, surprise, I seem incapable of actually relaxing. I always have to find something to do and in this case it was tinker with the story.

Ugh.

So here's the link to the Newest Volume.

Also, you might notice that there's an option Easy Reading at the top of each volume entry. This came from a request that Murton made, So hopefully everyone else will get a benefit from his request.

Anyway, enjoy the new chapter (hopefully) and I'll see you Feb 10th for the next update!

10. whateveritis12

whateveritis12 Third Year

Any news on Eleven?

11. Georsama

Georsama First Year

No news on Eleven. Haven't been really been insipired to work on it.

Also, on an unrelated note, Shinobi Wars updated again.

12. Onii

Onii Slug Club Member

I love your work, and cant wait to see how this war goes and how much more naruto is going to snap lol

13. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Okay Ive been reading this for the last few days. I have to admit its very very good. Easily one of the best Naruto fics I have ever read but that isnt saying much since Ive only read a few.

Couple of things though.

Is Itachi sick in like in canon and just isnt aware of it?

How does Kakashi measure up against say the Sannin, Itachi, or even Naruto at this point?

14. Georsama

Georsama First Year

Itachi isn't sick, at least not that I'm aware of. This is a pre-part 2 badass full powered Itachi, his blindness is only now starting to make itself known.

Well, Kakashi, doesn't have the Mangekyou Sharingan. He had no reason to go looking for it, so he never evovled his eye.

So as for how he would measure up:
    Kakashi vs Sannin = about even, with scales tipped just slightly toward the Sannin due to experience
    Kakashi vs Itachi = Itachi.
    Kakashi vs Naruto = Kakashi (but Naruto is rapidly getting stronger so this won't last long)

15. Onii

Onii Slug Club Member

I got a question for you Geo, during the last chapter when naruto gets all pissed off after thinking his student is dead, does he use kuu's chakra or is he just really pissed off?

16. Onii

Onii Slug Club Member

For those that don't know, a new chapter came out a few days ago.

17. eetragt

eetragt Third Year

I don't know how I've never come across this before, but it may the the best series in this genre that I have ever read. This makes me smile.

18. Ragon

Ragon Dark Lord

Thought I would mention this has been updated on his site if anyone is interested.

19. Onii

Onii Slug Club Member

S rank ha, Time to bring the pain.

20. Torak

Torak Death Eater

This was updated recently. The action is top-notched as always.