1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto: Stories about Naruto being Hokage

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Alindrome, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I'd love to see some stories that are about Naruto being hokage rather than it just being the end goal or the 'reward' at the very end of the story.

I'm interested in seeing him struggle with the position - doesn't matter if he's completely OP against everyone else, the position of hokage should come with some very interesting challenges especially outside of combat.

Bonus points for young Naruto becoming Hokage if pulled off.

(This was prompted because someone recc'd Firestorm in the quality fics thread. I find the premise to intruiging, but unfortunately the story is very old and the writing style is not great)

2. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

This one is old;
    The Hokage's Will by Airheaded dude reviews The aftermath of Pain’s attack left Tsunade in comatose, Danzo's plot of becoming Hokage is thwarted by Naruto himself. With the doubts that the Lord of Fire has placed on Danzo, Naruto is suddenly left inheriting the mantle of Hokage before the Summit.Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 122,798 - Reviews: 1691 - Favs: 3,831 - Follows: 3,284 - Updated: Jun 28, 2010 - Published: Oct 13, 2009 - Naruto U.