1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Other Fandom WTF Fics (Not safe for work or sanity)

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Antivash, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Described in the original WTF thread, it's just what you think. Any story that makes you stop and stare at the screen. Typically in despair of your dying faith in humanity! Isn't that awesome?

I'll start us off with something awesomely hilarious as well.

You Can Take The Boy Out Of The Moisture Farm...
    What's a good old Tatooine farm boy to do when his sister won't spread for him? Make 'er! SNUFF ChallengeFic, COMPLETE, Death, HJ, Humil, Inc, M/F, N/C, Nec, Oneshot, Oral, Other, Violence

The ending makes it, really.

Luke squeezed her neck with all his strength as he fired off his load inside his dead sister. He was close to exhaustion as the pleasure again rose from his shaft. He bucked his hips a last few times before leaning down to kiss the Princess’s slack mouth deeply. He tasted blood and saliva, and something bitter he didn’t recognise. He drifted off to sleep atop Leia’s pale corpse, sad that things had had to end this way, but also deeply satisfied.

Though the screams had barely sounded outside the sleeping quarters, it was soon noted that neither Luke nor Leia had returned from their long discussion. The multi-pronged attack on the new Death Star had to start soon, and so when neither responded to ship communications the Captain had R2D2 pick the electronic locks on the door. What they found within shocked the rebel troopers. The commanding officer didn’t even wait for Luke to wake up before drawing his blaster and shooting the last Jedi in the head.

The rebellion was crushed soon after.

And while flipping to the authors page to find the summary, I got this too. :|

Five Women. One Night.
    A Predator comes to Earth to hunt, defeat, rape and take skull trophies from five of Earth's greatest female warriors in a single night: Deadly Little Miho, Natalie Cook, Beatrix Kiddo, Lara Croft and Agent Paris Hilton. Can he succeed? Anal, AU/AR, Bond, ChallengeFic, COMPLETE, Crossover, Death, M/F/F, N/C, Oral, Violence, Xeno

2. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

:eek:

:facepalm

3. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Hahaha, oh god, this thread should have happened sooner!

One notable one I remember stumbling upon, for Naruto:

This story scares me so much.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
  4. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Resurrecting this thread with the fic I believe is the most worthy of this distinction:
    Don't think you read that summary wrong. It's a God/Jesus Rape Fic.

IMO, this is the greatest thing in the Bible Fanfic section of FFN. Allow me to demonstrate.
    But, naturally, far from merely being your average Indy!Jesus story, it gets better.
    I don't think there's ever been a time traveling Mary. By this evidence, I present this as the greatest fic ever.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
  5. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

That must hold the record for the most blasphemy in any one place.

6. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

No. There's the one where the three wise men rape the dead Virgin Mary and baby Jesus. I don't remember where it is now, but it made the one quoted look like the Book of John.

7. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

I kind of want to see a movie about Indy!Jesus, Time-Traveling Mary and Rapist!God. It should be made.

8. 13thadaption

13thadaption Groundskeeper DLP Supporter

So I was looking for an Eragon fanfic I read forever ago, and I came across this:

I just had to share the WTF. I dare not look inside.

* edit

Screw it, I looked. It does indeed seem to be a direct retelling of twilight with different names.
    :facepalm Why do people do this shit?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2012
  9. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That's the original twilight blurb and then very similar prose to parts of the first book, it's not really crack so much as a shit parody much like the common My Immortal clones.

10. blob

blob Seventh Year

I didn't even attempt to read it for my own sanity, but the sheer lunacy contained in the preview is awe-inspiring. Behold, tale about the fat kid Uchiha Sasuke which met a hot guy at a party.

Oh, and it's apparently almost 150k words.

I mean, serously, who in the fuck wastes so much of his time to write such idiocy?

11. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    At a guess, some gay, fat kid.