1. The second prompt is revealed! (Q2 2018)

"Breaking into Snape's office in the middle of the night was a risky move at the best of times..."

Deadline is June 18th, also known as the 22nd Anniversary of a seriously sad day—a tremendously black day for anyone.

As with before you can check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum.

Dismiss Notice

Other Fandoms Story Searches that don't require their own thread

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Dark Minion, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Cas

Cas DA Member

2. Agayek

Agayek Alchemist

So I've finally gotten around to watching My Hero Academia, and I've got something of a hankering for fics about it. Unfortunately, most of what I've been able to find is angst-ridden garbage with homoerotic undertones everywhere. Has anyone managed to find any decent stories in the setting or is it still too new for a halfway decent fanfic community?

3. Rehio

Rehio Alchemist DLP Supporter

All we've got is this - https://forums.darklordpotter.net/threads/my-hero-academia-fanfiction.37371/

Haven't really seen much since that time, though I'd love it if something new had come out.

4. Methos

Methos Seventh Year

High Score:
    looking for two connected one shots of Naruto
    Naruto takes on himself the mission to hunt and capture Sasuke.
    One shot focus on him taking advice from Shishkamaru and taking spicy spices from Guy.
    While the other is him and Anko training for it.
    I think the author is also DLP member, just can't remember the name of the fic.