Persona 5 [PS4]

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Arthellion

Arthellion Ban(ned) Arthellion

High Score:
    What’s on y’all ‘s wishlist for the next Persona 5 years from now? Lol

Mine:
    -University setting (choose a degree)
    -more in depth romantic relationships
    -more control over freetime. More to do during freetime.
    -bring back clubs/sports
    -customizable protagonist

Also, since 4 was a mystery as detectives, 5 was being thieves, I think the theme in 6 should be either pirates or ninjas.

2. LT2000

LT2000 Alchemist

Ren Amammamia that's-a one spicy-a meatball.

Better official name for the MC. See above.

3. Clerith

Clerith Supreme Mugwump DLP Supporter

I just hit the gym. Over and over and over again. +1 HP all the way. More with supplements! I wonder if you can actually hit the HP cap. I think I got a bit close.

For the next Persona? University's been talked about over and over. I doubt Japan will stray from their teenage characters, but I'd like that change. Honestly, I didn't have many complaints regarding P5. The beginning was a bit slow. Could use with some more freedom. Shut the fuck up Morgana. I don't even want character customization, I liked P3, P4 and P5 protagonists, they had a fairly unique look and characterization, something would be lost with a custom character.

4. Arthellion

Arthellion Ban(ned) Arthellion

High Score:

I’m actually thinking more along the lines of backstory than looks al la Dragon Age Origins

If University,

Are you an athlete on scholarship?
    Are you a poor student?
    Do you your parents know people and that’s how you got in?

What’s your degree? Are you studying to be a doctor? A lawyer? Etc.

Each of those starting backstories could provide different starting stats or Persona

5. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That certainly would be interesting in shaping certain aspects of the game.

Often in Persona it feels like what you do doesn't matter, and my biggest gripe is, without a doubt, your friendship group dynamic not changing when you hook up with one of the girls. Honestly, I'd be kind of hyped if even a change like that was made, just reacting to the fact that we're suddenly together!

And as... fun... as hitting the gym was day after day, I would rather something with a little more gameplay depth... (pulling this out of my ass) imagine if you could get a job delivering Tofu to hotels in the mountains Tak Fujiwara style, and suddenly there's a racing mini-game in Persona because you took that job.

Things like that.