1. Another story competition is beginning! (Q1 2018)

"You're bleeding on my floor."

We've moved to a quarterly format, so you really have no excuse not to participate this time.

So check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum and get cracking.

Dismiss Notice

Persona 5 [PS4]

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Arthellion

Arthellion Auror

High Score:
    What’s on y’all ‘s wishlist for the next Persona 5 years from now? Lol

Mine:
    -University setting (choose a degree)
    -more in depth romantic relationships
    -more control over freetime. More to do during freetime.
    -bring back clubs/sports
    -customizable protagonist

Also, since 4 was a mystery as detectives, 5 was being thieves, I think the theme in 6 should be either pirates or ninjas.

2. LT2000

LT2000 Alchemist

Ren Amammamia that's-a one spicy-a meatball.

Better official name for the MC. See above.

3. Clerith

Clerith Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

I just hit the gym. Over and over and over again. +1 HP all the way. More with supplements! I wonder if you can actually hit the HP cap. I think I got a bit close.

For the next Persona? University's been talked about over and over. I doubt Japan will stray from their teenage characters, but I'd like that change. Honestly, I didn't have many complaints regarding P5. The beginning was a bit slow. Could use with some more freedom. Shut the fuck up Morgana. I don't even want character customization, I liked P3, P4 and P5 protagonists, they had a fairly unique look and characterization, something would be lost with a custom character.

4. Arthellion

Arthellion Auror

High Score:

I’m actually thinking more along the lines of backstory than looks al la Dragon Age Origins

If University,

Are you an athlete on scholarship?
    Are you a poor student?
    Do you your parents know people and that’s how you got in?

What’s your degree? Are you studying to be a doctor? A lawyer? Etc.

Each of those starting backstories could provide different starting stats or Persona

5. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    That certainly would be interesting in shaping certain aspects of the game.

Often in Persona it feels like what you do doesn't matter, and my biggest gripe is, without a doubt, your friendship group dynamic not changing when you hook up with one of the girls. Honestly, I'd be kind of hyped if even a change like that was made, just reacting to the fact that we're suddenly together!

And as... fun... as hitting the gym was day after day, I would rather something with a little more gameplay depth... (pulling this out of my ass) imagine if you could get a job delivering Tofu to hotels in the mountains Tak Fujiwara style, and suddenly there's a racing mini-game in Persona because you took that job.

Things like that.