1. The second prompt is revealed! (Q2 2018)

"Breaking into Snape's office in the middle of the night was a risky move at the best of times..."

Deadline is June 18th, also known as the 22nd Anniversary of a seriously sad day—a tremendously black day for anyone.

As with before you can check out the new thread discussing scoring, rules, and other such matters in the in the Story Competitions forum.

Dismiss Notice

Personality Types

Discussion in 'Real Life Discussion' started by Pasta Sentient, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Piell

Piell Squib

I've always been an INTJ

2. Distended Destiny2018

Distended Destiny2018 Second Year

MBTI -> INTP-A
    DISC -> Dominant and compliant??

MBTI is not wholly accurate

3. Blundo

Blundo Second Year

High Score:
    Most MBTI explanations are absurd puff pieces, so this was a rather refreshing changeup:

[​IMG]

ENTJ, for better or for worse.

4. Blorcyn

Blorcyn Professor DLP Supporter DLP Silver Supporter

I went to a professional development seminar a month or two ago, and one of the things we were advised to do was use the 16 personalities website, a popular MBTI choice, and see how well it did.

And I was like, not this shit again. Everyone fucking raves about it, and they have done since as early as I can remember.

This adequately explains my feelings, more eloquently than the article I wrote for my 'professional development' about how bullshit it is, considering the fact this 'horoscope for smart people' still being repped at meetings for a purportedly scientific profession.

Im sure this sort of thing has been mentioned earlier in the five pages, but I haven't read them, and likely won't.

It may be useful as a jumping off point for you, perhaps, and certainly answering and thinking about your personality as you answer a detailed questionnaire may be a good way to help you grow. But fuck the result, you're not a static caravan.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018