1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon zeta/omicron 1.4

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by pidl, May 15, 2014.

1. pidl

pidl Groundskeeper

For those interested:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemonzetaomicron/comments/25g5zc/pokemon_zeta_142/

Pokémon zeta/omicron are fanmade games based on Gen V but with some parts of Gen VI added (some pokémon, mega-evolution, fairy type). Version 1.4 is the final content release, later releases are bug-fixes.

The game consists of two separate regions (with a pokémon quarantine, so you just keep your items), and all pokémon are obtainable. It also adds some new mega-evolutions and fakemons.

The game also has some improvements which make gameplay less tedious: IV and EVs can be checked in the summary screen, there are (relatively rare) items to set an IV to 31, there are key items which replace HMs and there are npc's who can set a pokémons nature to a different one once.

All in all it's a very enjoyable game although atm I'm stuck due to a bug. (there's a trainer who you can now infinitely rebattle, problem is this also occurs during all his appearances, including one where he blocks the exit of a cave.)

2. Rehio

Rehio Bad Dragon ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I've been looking into Pokemon ROMs recently, hoping to find some good ones, and this was absolutely on my list.

I actually didn't know the final product had been released, so thanks for posting. :D

Hope more ROMs can be found, there are so many around it's difficult to find the good ones.