1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Post Whorers, Rejoice!

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Lord Ravenclaw, May 15, 2006.

1. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Well, perhaps. As of when we began using vBulletin last week any new posts in this forum since that date no longer count against your post counts, so now you are free to post as much as you want in this forum (within limits, I don't want 6000 senseless spam posts. At least follow the game.)

2. Tobang

Tobang Fourth Year

Will previous posts in this section no longer count for peoples total post count?

3. DGD

DGD Headmaster

No, I don't believe they do. Remember people, just because it doesn't count against your post count doesn't mean you should spam the fark out of this section.

And if I find anyone doing major whoring outside of the Games-sub forum to compensate for the lack of their uber-spammage-post-count, I will happily go on a deleting spree.

4. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I'd also like to add anyone complaining about it will be smited.. we don't take kindly to folks bitching when they loose useless posts.

I know it sounds odd coming from the highest poster (keep in mind a great deal of mine are admin/site related) but post count means nothing. It's what you say in the posts you make that matters.