1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with connection to DLP

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Kurufinwe, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Kurufinwe

Kurufinwe Groundskeeper

I tried it on linux long ago, without success. I have ubuntu 11.04 as a second OS. I also though it was something with network, especially since when I have been home on holidays and have been using my notebook to access DLP it's was working fine. When I'm in my dorm and using the same notebook it's sometimes have this problem with certificate I asked admins and was told they haven't get access to it because of https encrypted protocol.

2. yak

yak Moderator DLP Supporter Retired Staff

The finger seems to be pointed at your dorm/university network. If that's the case, then there should be other users having the same problem on some SSL websites.

Are any of your friends having trouble with email, banking, facebook, etc. SSL certs?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2012
  3. Kurufinwe

Kurufinwe Groundskeeper

I and my roommates doesn't have this problem with other sites (mails, banks, etc.), but I checked yesterday and they also can't connect to DLP during this "blackouts".

4. Ceebee

Ceebee High Inquisitor

Bumping this thread as I'm experiencing a similar problem.

Browsing as per usual, I click to back to the index when I suddenly get the following error message.

[​IMG]

No idea how it happened, but everything to do with the DLP domain gets me the exact same thing. Anyone have a link to re-download all the DLP certificates so I can re-import them?

Edit: No idea why, but after like 7~ hours when I randomly tried refreshed on Opera and its working now. Yay.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
  5. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

Make sure that your time and date on your computer is correct, that could be making it ignore the certificate for DLP because its valid for a different time.