1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Problem Regarding the banning of Tagalong Tony from IRC

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Crownworthy, Nov 27, 2016.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Crownworthy

Crownworthy Banned

So it has happened. Tagalong Tony was banned from IRC today, and no longer seems welcome to discuss hip and groovy goings on with the movers and shakers of this community. I for one am quite disgusted by the blatant disregard his denials that he in any way was a tool of Allah was shown. It may surprise you that Tagalong Tony, for the time being, at least, is a citizen of the very site from whose IRC server he was mercilessly banned. As I tried to say “Before we were so rudely interrupted” as Eric Burdon and The Animals would have it, I am now listening to “Hitler Has Only Got One Ball” in stereo, even though mono might be better suited. Thanks for letting me get this final message across to the movers and shakers of IRC, who I am sure will find it very hip and groovy indeed that I dared venture forth into the main page with this dubious complaint.

Nice and Dandy regards,
    Tagalong Tony
    The Master of Tagging Along

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

You were given a temporary (4 hour) removal. While DLP does not take a stance on the consumption of mind-altering chemicals, we recommend that you enjoy them off of DLP.

3. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Allah is doing.

Not open for further replies.