1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Reincarnation Roulette by Silver Queen -Naruto- K+

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Tasoli, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Knyght

Knyght Alchemist

I've only read two and the other one was a guy, so no. Well, three but considering Dreaming of Sunshine and Reincarnation Roulette are written by the same chick...

Though I wouldn't exactly call a female self-insert a way of "picking up the slack". Actually using and developing the canon chicks would be preferable.

2. Mutton

Mutton Order Member

I enjoyed all three, although the first one was the only part where it really mattered that there was an SI. I felt like the second and third stories would both have worked perfectly fine with OCs, as it seemed like they were trying to be character studies of Zabuza and Kakashi respectively. The first tale was just damn good and enough for this to be library worthy, even if it is just a plot bunny repository.

3. Crimson13

Crimson13 Professor

Another SI that so far looks good is Rotted Rowan.

The twist is that instead of siding with Konoha, Naruto, or the good guys of the Naruto verse she basically
    Replaces Obito by meeting Madara first, even if accidentally.

4. nath1607

nath1607 Groundskeeper

I tried it but quit halfway through the first chapter. I felt the writing style to be disjointed and quite boring, plus it hit many of the things in SI that I don't enjoy at all. Thank you for the recommendation though.

5. Armok

Armok Muggle

A pretty good SI I found recently was Déjà vu no Jutsu.

The SI is a 30 year old staff sergeant in the US Army. It also takes place with Minato's generation instead of Naruto's.