1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Reload by Case13 - M - Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto' started by Janus, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Hashasheen

Hashasheen Half-Blood Prince

If I remember correctly, Fosfor had some sort of problem with his writing and reading like Dyslexia that was the reason for the long times between updates, and because of that, he got really pissed off at everyone pestering him for updates. So he went "FUCK U" to everyone and took his stories off the forum. :sherlock:

2. Cruentus

Cruentus Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Bull shit on the updating demand part, not on the dyslexia thing, I don't know anything about that. He did get pestered every now and then, but it wasn't horrible bad, and most of the time it wasn't even straight up demands for updates it was just people stating they wished he updated faster, it would be like Sayo or Nuhu getting pissed that people like their work so much that they wished the author would update soon.

It's tragic because he had the talent to make weird crossovers and story ideas work, when otherwise it sounded like a horrible idea. That's a rare skill, even rarer when you consider the difficulty of finding good authors in the first place, I think only Gabriel and one or two DLP authors have it that I know of. It just never went anywhere, it didn't help that he kept rage quitting and then deleting his most interesting stories, as well as forbidding any copies of said fic from being passed around.

After awhile most of Fosfor's fics went like this....

Story starts with awesome premise.

Hero leaves home/Hogwarts/Konoha sometimes willingly, sometimes not.

Presumably he would return, sooner or later, but we never see that part cause he never gets there, and the one story he did get that far with he deleted and reworked and then left it near the end of the first arc of the rewrite, which took place outside of Konoha.

To date the stories he has wiped off the face of TFF include...

Child assassin Shinji, from Evangelion.

Lawful evil, which was a Naruto cross with D&D which had Naruto being turned into a devil via Kyubi dickery.

Lotus Queen, which was a megacross that featured Harry trapped in an alt dimension where he meets and falls in love with Maya from Tenjo Tenge, and is trying to find a way to regain his magic that was taken from him by Tsurouko of Love Hina , who is the Heavenly King of Suzaku, and planing on releasing something called the Hell Dragon on everybody cause she was crazy. That one also had Ranma as the king of Genbu and it was hinted that Kenshin was to be Byakko's king, but it didn't get that far. He DID got pretty far into Lotus before he dropped though, seemingly without warning too. One moment it was there and then it was just gone.

It had a side story to it that never saw the light of day that would have followed Ranma and his two generals as they searched for Tsurouko, both of which were from the X manga/anime by Clanned, also hinted that Kamui, the hero of that anime/manga, would be one of Tsurouko's generals. it was massive and he quit it for some vague reason I can't quite remember.

Then there was the last one I remember. Can't remember the name, but it was another megacross, of a sort. It was more the story starts off at the end of all the really epic shit, that featured a whole bunch of heroes from different games and anime, and what you're reading is Naruto's retirement back home, only to be roped into shinobi conflicts now. He dropped that one, if I remember right, because too many people asking too many questions.

See the pattern? He also had a bad habit of turning the characters he didn't like into OOC fucktards with overblown character failings and then ragging on them till the cow came home.

So...ya....long rant is long.

T.L.D.R: I dislike Fosfor greatly.

3. Trooper

Trooper Death Eater

Lol. The final nail in the coffin for Fosfor, if I remember correctly was a person trolling him continuously. I'm pretty sure said person is a DLP member.

>_>
    <_<

Can't seem to remember who though.