1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP Resident Evil Damnation by Shakahnna - M - Resident Evil

Discussion in 'Games' started by Scott, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Scott

Scott Professor DLP Supporter

Title: Resident Evil Damnation
    Author: Shakahnna
    Rating: M
    Genre: Horror/Adventure
    Pairing: None that I know of (No Slash)
    Summary: Mercilessly stalking Albert Wesker and his Machiavellian schemes through the course of his life and bringing to light the horror that comes from Umbrella’s broken moral compass. Pre RE0 spanning until present day, justice is brutal.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1425680/1/Resident_Evil_Damnation

The story was posted back in 03 and last updated 09 so it's still being written. It has 57 chapters and over 500k words so it's lengthy + well written and the chapters are interesting. I'm not far in though so judge for yourselves.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009
  2. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

Were Wesker alive and an actual being, he would hire an army of guards just to cover his back from this stalker.

The author is a unique fangirl for her treatment of Wesker - none of that hard exterior, pussy interior girls write in slash fics. Her portrayal of him is sly, the best description I can come up with it. In a hospital scene she shows that he is compassionate but in an utterly flippant manner. I really like that.

This story is absolutely over the top. The best part of it is the EXTREMELY blatant self-insertion - the author makes no effort at hiding it, and makes no apologies. It’s ridiculous that I have no issue with it.

More RED.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2009