1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Smogon/Pokemon Showdown

Discussion in 'Pokémon' started by PomMan, Jan 18, 2015.

1. PomMan

PomMan High Inquisitor

Does anyone other than me play on Pokemon Showdown? If so, what tiers do you enjoy playing most, and why? I personally love ubers on Smogon, playing with all the most broken things that create a surprisingly balanced (if centralized) metagame.

2. JokeIsAbsolute

JokeIsAbsolute Disappeared

High Score:
    Hello,
    I see that you are still a regular member, so maybe you'll see someone answering... 1 Year later. We could do some duels if you want to !
    My favourite tier is the Over Used, because it is the more balanced one. The meta-game is very diversified and it makes teambuilding a real challenge, whereas in the Uber tier putting the most powerful pokemons together is enough to achieve lot of victories. (I've yet to play against high level players in the Uber tier, so maybe it's not this easy anymore when you climb high enough)
    My second favourite one is the Under used tier, because I enjoy looking at my Light Ball pikachu OHKOing a Donphan with Grass knot... It surprises them. And it can also learn Surf, and volt switch. Also, I find trick-room teams too hard to use in other tiers.