1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Song suggestions.

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Myrrdin Emrys, May 2, 2016.

1. KGB

KGB Headmaster

2. Anme

Anme Professor

Which album do you like best? I bought their debut a few years back and liked it, especially tribulations, but not enough to look more into them.

3. BTT

BTT Viol̀e͜n̛t͝ D̶e͡li͡g҉h̛t҉s̀ ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Honestly, it's kind of a difficult choice. But in the end I have to go with This is Happening, with their debut as a second place and Sound of Silver a very near third.

Talking intros, I definitely prefer Dance Yrslf Clean, because I still really vividly remember how it felt to listen to it for the first time. I was listening to it with my focus elsewhere, because it started out as nothing special except for the beat, or so I thought at the time.
    Then it ramped up three minutes in and I honestly fell in love.

And while Sound of Silver has the title track, Get Innocuous and All My Friends and the debut has Daft Punk and Losing My Edge - which, even though I don't really understand some of what it's talking about, is a pretty good slam of DJs and other bands - it can't compete with the triple goddamn whammy that is One Touch, I Can Change, and You Wanted A Hit. There's not a single song on TiH I'd ever skip no matter the mood I'm in, while New York I Love You (But You're Bringing Me Down) doesn't quite work for me and the debut doesn't quite have anything that reaches to the lofty heights of what Dance Yrslf Clean did for me. It's more dance-oriented, too, while the later albums kinda move away from that a little.

Like I said, if you're not hooked I get it, but if you like their debut I think you'd like all of their albums.

4. Myrrdin Emrys

Myrrdin Emrys Disappeared

High Score:
    Last edited: May 21, 2016