1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Sparkle's Law by AestheticB - E - MLP:FiM

Discussion in 'My Little Pony' started by Chengar Qordath, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Chengar Qordath

Chengar Qordath The Final Pony ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Title: Sparkle's Law: A Step-by-Step Guide to Driving Twilight Sparkle Insane
    Author: AestheticB
    Rating: E
    Genre: Comedy
    Fandom: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Pairings: None
    Summary: It is the day of the Summer Sun Celebration, and Princess Celestia is coming to Ponyville. Twilight Sparkle is overseeing preparations yet again, and has meticulously planned every last detail to ensure that everything is perfect for her mentor's arrival. Nothing is going to go wrong. Except when the big day comes, Twilight has gotten four hours of sleep and Fluttershy is nowhere to be found. Pinkie Pie sets off after her with nothing but a dark coat and the voice of a chain-smoking stallion, and the Apples and the Carrots are at each other's throats while Rainbow Dash is attempting to fill in for Fluttershy. As her plans collapse around her and Ponyville descends into chaos, Twilight Sparkle must focus on obtaining the one thing that can set everything right: the all-powerful, awe-inspiring magic of caffeine.
    Link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/327...step-guide-to-driving-Twilight-Sparkle-Insane

Summary give you a pretty good idea what to expect; lots of funny crazy randomness. There are enough laughs to make it work for a comedy fic, and the characters are all written pretty well.

2. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Loved it, funny as hell, especially the family feud.

4/5

3. Red Aviary

Red Aviary Hogdorinclawpuff ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I lol'd. I could almost see it as an episode of the show, if it weren't for the more risque bits (language mostly). I don't really have any complaint about it, but since it's not exactly a god-tier "holy shit that's so awesome" fic, I'll give it a 4/5.

4. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Quite funny, especially the bits with Pinkie P.I. and the Fluttershy snippet at the end. The last line, too, made me laugh. It would be awesome if they (with a little bit of tweaking) turned this into an actual episode - I'd love to see Pinkie P.I. in action.