1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Specific Stargate SG-1 story

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Tasoli, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Tasoli

Tasoli Minister of Magic

I am looking for a story wich I have read some time ago only thing I can remember about it that story had a scene wich I can't seem to forget.

In it Jack had downloaded ancient memory thing(not really sure thought) and Thor was trying to help Jack at some point and he hooks Jack to a some sort memory recall device wich shows what is he thinking. After that Thor starts to ask questions randomly to see what kind response he will give.

At some point Thor asks about space ships and Jack thinks about Enterprise Thor says that he isn't familiar with design of the ship but he is running it on the database to see if it is there. Sam (who is also there) is about to say that he wouldn't find it but before she can database finishes the search and Thor asks to Sam why is Jack thinking about fifty thousand year old Asgard luxury cruse ship shocking Sam.

Help is appreciated