1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Spiderman: Web of Shadows

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Jenkins, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Jenkins

Jenkins Forum Bike DLP Supporter

Anyone played it? I'm trying to convince my little brother to buy it for my return back home and I was wondering if anyone had any opinions. It looks unbelievably awesome, apparently with some Fable-ish elements as well.

2. The Mysterious Nobody

The Mysterious Nobody Auror

It's a turd. A good-looking turd with some redeemable elements, but nothing beyond an ultimately bad game.

Sure, the swinging and the fighting are pretty cool, but it's nothing too far from what I saw in "Spider-Man 2" and "Ultimate Spider-Man"

Meh, at least it's based on the comics, and not on the shitty movies...

3. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Its a decent game, but its probably better to rent it or borrow it off a mate.

I completed it pretty quickly, and while its better than the other spidey games, the only thing really that different is the combat, and you'll just end up using the same ones over and over again, until you get to the end and can chain properly.

Storylines pretty awesome, but I dont get why people go good! Black suit spidey's so much cooler and his moves are fucking awesome.