1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Complete Star Trek: Dagger by MorbiusXX - M - Star Trek

Discussion in 'Television and Movies' started by Avitus, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Avitus

Avitus Groundskeeper

Title: Star Trek: Dagger
    Author: Morbius XX
    Rating: M (R)
    Genre: Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi
    Pairing: Several
    Summary: This is a story of the Romulan war based on the Star Fleet museum website. You can view the types of spaceships on that site. I've used characters from Enterprise but the story departs that storyline.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3293453/1/

FOR ALL STAR TREK FANS! If you were as disappointed with Enterprise as I was, this story is for you. This chronicles the Earth-Romulan War, and follows what little we know (in Canon) about the 22nd Century, it melds the Enterprise characters into a realistic setting. Great battle scenes, I really think this story should be published or made into a movie or something. It really is amazing.

2. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

I too was disappointed with Enterprise. I've read a fair chunk of this to get a feel for it.

Its long (nearly a million words) and takes an interesting perspective on a show that I don't really remember that much about.

Its a bit dry in places so my continued investment in the story is greatly diminishing, but it does a decent job of character study and taking an established cast and putting them into a unique scenario. There's not much else I can say.

Based on what I've read, this is a coherent 4/5.