1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Star Wars 3

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Marguerida, Apr 19, 2005.

1. Marguerida

Marguerida Second Year

19.5.05 The day many Star Wars Fans wait for.

I'm still searching for a friend who is willing to go with me at midnight to the cinema to watch.

2. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

The clock is ticking. It’s not that long to the premiere. I hope Star Wars 3 won’t be such a disappointment like nr 1 and 2. Those two really xxxxxx. Damn child movies.

3. Marguerida

Marguerida Second Year

Yes, I enjoyed the "First" Movies Episode 4-6 better, but I just have to know how it started.

It's the same with the HP-Movies. I don't like some things, because I just love the books, but I have to watch them at least one time.

4. Zevrillion

Exactly the same for me. They are so called “Must watch movies”. It doesn’t matter how worthless they are and everyone says they xxxxx. You still have to go see it.

5. Marguerida

Marguerida Second Year

yep. Another Example were Matrix 2 and 3

(Maybe you could make a new topic about this? Movies you don't like / are afraid to watch, because you fear they are bad, but you have to?)

6. Zevrillion

Please do. That would be a good idée.

I haven’t seen matrix 3. I saw nr 2. Maybe that’s not correct. I slept through it. It was so worthless.

7. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I saw two in the theaters.. it wasnt great but it was okay... i wouldnt pay to see it again but if someone offered to take me.. i might watch it...

<_< Mat. 3's end reminded me of a REALLY bad ... worse than bad... worse than worse... DBZ rip off... that i wouldnt even watch again if you paid me..

8. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

SW1 and 2 are only even CLOSE to watchable if you get the fanedited versions of them.

Phantom Re-Edit removed most of the Jar Jar vocal and replaced it with either wize stuff, or flat out deleted him from certain scenes. They also removed some of the stupid kid stuff anakin says, and the midichlorian explanation that RUINED the frickign mysticism of the "Force"

AToTC Re-Edit made too many changes to note here, but it was about 10000 times better.

Both also reordered certain scenes to make them better, and added back in deleted material.

Available at your local P2P DL service, lol

I've read the book and script for #3, and it's decent, I just hope he doesn't butcher the filiming/editing

9. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

a friend and i are going the day it comes out... if its too bad im calling lucas and demanding a refund... and 1.5 million for the time of my life he stole for such a horrid creation... thought about doing that when i went to see ep 2 in the theaters... thank god i didnt go see episode 1... and STILL havent >_> ...

10. zUzaque

zUzaque Seventh Year

Episode three was way better than 1 or 2, but thats not saying much. It still didn't come near the originals

11. Assassinator_of_Dumbledor

Assassinator_of_Dumbledor Raptured to Hell

agreed no where near the origanals.