1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

STAR WARS II (A Death Eaters/Mafia Variant) :: Concluded [Republic Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Vesvius, Oct 4, 2011.

1. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

The reason I had not put out who I was earlier is cause,I had neither the need to prove my innocence nor did have an important night actiin result. Where are you Vesuvius?

2. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

I'm serious, if you lynch me, the Separatist will win. I'm not lying, I am not a Separatist. Your logic is faulty and I really don't want us to lose this game.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  3. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Riley, that's just blatant fearmongering. The numbers are clearly in favour of a town win, and you saying you are not Separatist is a) hardly convincing, and b) at best, a diversion since you could also be the Renegade.

If neither, then you are merely a Civilian. (Of course, I know this to be false, but I don't expect the other players to believe me, so this is the third possibility.)

In any of those scenarios, how does lynching you lose the town the game?

Any scenarios I missed?

4. SmileOfTheKill

SmileOfTheKill Magical Amber

The reason I waited so long was because of the fact that the most important roles in the game was dead. It was only when Sesc had his list of suspects based off the scum vote list and how screwed we would have been if hgf was a Rebel is when I decided to use my power. It should be obvious I have been trusting Sesc the entire game so that. Because of the bandwagon and the logic being on Riley...

Vote Player: Riley Poole

5. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

stop voting till i update about fen's visitor. Where is Vesvius.

6. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

You know, I do sleep on occassion.

7. calutron

calutron Unspeakable

Apparently the person Feneraelis saw was me. So...

Vote Player : Riley Poole

8. Nae

Nae The Violent

I don't believe this...

9. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

So, I guess you all suck. There's 5 votes for me. You all suck, I'm not separatist. I hope you all die in a fire.

/Desperate bid to live

10. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Silence Separatist SCUM! alliteration ftw!!!!!

Vote player: Riley

11. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Vote Player : Riley Poole

12. Nae

Nae The Violent

I've got a bad feeling about this.

13. Vesvius

It was a quick day, especially considering days of the past. Unlike other days, there was no doubt that someone was going to meet their end tonight. After much discussion, it was decided that Riley Poole should meet his end.

The Lynch Mob does their business quickly and viciously, perhaps as angered and excited by the days events as I. After the lynch mob was done with its grisly work, I conducted a quick search of the body. Searching the body revealed...

A purple lightsaber. Riley Poole was the Dark Renegade!

The final vote tally of the day was:

Riley Poole: 7 votes
    Moridin, Fenraellis, Nae'blis, SmileOfTheKill, calutron, Kang, Castiel

Moridin: 1 Vote
    Riley Poole

Abstained: 1
    Oliver of Kingston

We have now entered Twilight. Twilight is the time between a successful lynch and night. No lynch votes may be cast, but discussions may still occur.

The following 10 people can post in this thread:

//Calutron, Castiel, Fenraellis, Kang, Merrill II (Creator), Mordin, Nae'blis, Oliver of Kingston, SmileOfTheKill, Vesvius (Host)//

Graveyard
    Schrodinger (Civilian), Silens Cursor (Adjutant), Nemrut (Civilian), Lutris (???), KaiDASH (Probe Droid), Jwlk (Jedi Healer), Custer (Falleen Slave-boy), hgf (???), Zeitgeist (ASN Utility Droid), Sesc (Galactic Senator), Ashaya (Assassin Droid), Klackerz (Sith Lord), Scrib (Jedi Seer), Riley Poole (Dark Renegade)

Nae
  14. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

So... if Calutron is the Holonet Technician, and Riley is the Renegade, and either Riley or Moridin had to be the last Separatist... then Lutris was a Civilian. Sorry, Moridin.

...that's pretty hilarious actually, since it means the Separatists killed two Civilians and cleaned them up.

15. Vesvius

I'm calling this game.

Long post coming soon.

---------- Post automerged at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

It has been a long and bloody week.

But at the end of it, the town still stands. We have lost friends, allies, and brothers. We will all need to go through the painful process of checking for the taint of the dark renegade. Graves for all of the fallen need to be dug.

But the town still stands.​

Congratulations, Town! You Win!

Calutron, Castiel, Fenraelis, hgf, Jwlk, KaiDASH, Kang, Lutris, Nae’blis, Nemrut, Oliver of Kingston, Scrib, Schrodinger, Sesc, Silens Cursor, SmileOfTheKill!

You win!​

Complete Role List

Republic
    Calutron: Holonet Technician
    Fenraelis: Human Replica Droid
    Hgf: Civilian
    Jwlk: Jedi Healer
    KaiDASH: Probe Droid
    Kang: Clone Trooper
    Lutris: Civilian
    Nae'blis: Jedi Master
    Nemrut: Civilian
    Oliver of Kingston: Handmaiden
    Relic: Clone Trooper
    Scrib: Jedi Seer
    Schrodinger: Civilian
    Sesc: Galactic Senator
    Silens Cursor: Adjutant
    SmileOfTheKill: CSF Coroner

Separatists
    Ashaya: Assassin Droid
    Custer: Slave Roleblocker
    Klackerz: Sith Lord
    Taure/Moridin: Medical Droid
    Zeitgeist: Utility Droid

Neutral
    Riley Poole: Dark Renegade

Oh, Nae’blis? Moridin wanted to kill you desperately. So… you’ve been killed. And then brought back to life by the power of Shaitan.

Some post game thoughts:

The player of the game has to be Nae’blis. He singlehandedly killed half the separatists, and fucked some of their plans earlier. On Night 1, he swaped Sesc and Kai, making Riley taint Sesc and never know it. Also on night three, Custer was going to block him, but he swapped himself with Taure. So Custer blocked the medical droid and Jwlk’s ID came out to the public.

Speaking of that, Jwlk shocked me on night three when he choose to protect the exact wrong person in Zeit. The separatists were planning on assassinating Sesc that night, and if he had died, he would have gone after Zeit. Ashaya didn’t send in an action that night, making that point moot.

Sesc made an impressive debut too, despite his rage. Or perhaps

Oh, and for all of you wondering why Sesc didn’t kill when he died: he tried, but he hit Klackerz, who was immune to night kills.

Those are all my thoughts off the top of my head. It was a good, though sometimes frustrating game.

QTs are here.

Some good QTs to read are Rileys (he's in character the entire time) and Sesc's.

If you liked this, look out for Warlock Hunt (going on now), Lutris’s Game of Thrones variant and my very own Gotham game (coming soon!).

And to all of you players, thanks for sticking through my rookie host mistakes. It was an experience. Sorry about getting any of your names wrong. Oh, and on that note, STOP GETTING MY NAME WRONG. VESVIUS. NOT VESUVIUS.

Cheers!

16. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Uhm... yay? I guess one more person survives the night than they would have otherwise. Other than that, great job guys. Of the fallen, KaiDASH started the fall, Scrib's reveal helped solidify information, and Sesc's compilation of that data helped to cement it. Oh, and thanks to the other fallen innocent heroes too.:p
    Oh, and Nae'blis's contribution in general was immensely successful. MVP.

17. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I think it's fair to say that the game was won via everyone roleclaiming. The Clonetroopers roleclaiming was the beginning of the end, I think. After that it was just a numbers game: with so many people known to be innocent from uncontested role claims, it was just a matter of time before the town won.

Separatists knew Riley was the Renegade from night 2, FYI.

18. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

This game was awesome I had a lot of fun being the scum for once.Though we could have done things better and there were lots of major fuck ups which we didn't expect.

Mainly Zeitgeist not able to hijack a lynch because we thought he could survive for one more day.
    Not getting to clean Jwlk because Nae'blis switched Taure.
    Nae'blis using his driver powers awesomely and managing to kill most of us. :3

So yeah Nae'blis you win. :p

Anyway being a scum was a refreshing change and I would love to be a scum once more.

Edit:
    QFFT

Roleclaiming fucking sucks. If everyone roleclaims on day one, the town should be able to win fucking easily.

19. Nae

Nae The Violent

/clears throat

/raises his lightsaber

FUCK YEAH!! BOW DOWN BEFORE YOUR MASTER!!!

Seriously, I was scared that I'll be dead the night I role-claimed. My awesome powers were a combination of a little luck, Sesc and Scrib's awesome info gathering and deduction, and...my awesome powers. :D

I was never completely sure about Fen tbh, but he did do an awesome job of analyzing behind the scene actions. So cheers Fen. :p

HUZZZAAAAAHHHH :D

EDIT: 3 smileys. wow. I'm really happy.

20. Kang

Kang Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Nae'blis you BAMF of Mafia you. Thanks everyone for a great game and thanks Vesasfgdavius for hosting.