1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stardew Valley Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Jan 16, 2017.

1. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Filler

~~~~~

Unless Eido has super mod powers to turn off auto merging.

2. Story Content:
    Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Day Two Begins!

The sun rises. Bleary-eyed and yawning, you congregate in the Town Square. Some Coffee brewed over in Stardew Valley by the nice young farmer helps perk everyone up, and you realize two of your number are missing.

Shane is found dead in his bed. Well. At least he doesn't have go to to work.

Sandy is dead, shot in the back near the bus, where she was presumably trying to return to the Oasis.

Who could have done such brutal killings?

The Waco Kid has died in the night!

He was Shane, Town Vanilla.

Delphine has died in the night!

She was Sandy, Town Mason.

Livelist

Cobalt
    DLGN
    Ecogaphy (r. CrimsonFox (r. Corrdorr))
    Fontisian
    His Fluffiness
    Jan
    Mallorean Thug
    Mathblade
    Miner
    Quiddity
    Snowvon
    Tom
    Typhon

With 13 alive, it is 7 to soft lynch, and 10 to hard lynch.

Daystart!

Day Two ends in 96 hours - January 25th at 7:00 PST/10:00 PM EST

Day Two End

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  3. Miner

Miner Order Member

Hey Typhon MathBlade

font wagon now sounds really good. I read back through her townread of me and there is no way she could hardclear me off a gut read. I especially noticed how she mentioned that she read someone (I think it was you Typh but I can't be sure) as scummy because of a "gut read" which was what she mentioned is the basis of most of her reads.

Only these gut reads can be taken advantage of to pocket people. Like me.

So yeah, upon reread, I like this wagon a lot more now.

Vote: fontisian

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

WOW OMG, SO YOU MEAN JARIZOK WAS ACTUALLY TOWN AND WE SOLVED NOTHING ABOUT VON FONTI OR TOM??? NO FUCKING WAY I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED

---------- Post automerged at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

My other reads have all been right so far so let's go with the other one.

Lynch: Fonti

5. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

For Jarizok!!!

Lynch Fontisian

Miner, what reads of yours has changed since last night? Something feels off with your initial post.

6. Miner

Miner Order Member

Basically, I went back and asked myself why I didn't want to lynch fonti day one.

And realized that it was a shitty reason, because she was the one who wound up defending me and hardclearing me.

I also figure that if fonti is really scum, then tom is pretty much always going to be scum too, and I would like closure on this tom business as well.

Basically, font moved herself down on my readwall, and typh moved himself up upon reread.

I really don't think scum!Typh does what he did at EOD yesterday. I really don't.

7. dLGN

dLGN Muggle

High Score:
    Jarizok (13): Jarizok, CrimsonFox, Typhon, Vaimes, Jan, His Fluffiness, MathBlade, Tom, Fontisian, Miner, Quiddity, Mallorean Thug, Delphine
    Tom (1): Cobalt
    Fontisian (2): The Waco Kid, DLGN

Since you are all fond of these rainbow things.

I hate you all.

8. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

This feels like you're buddying me pretty hard core...

9. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Lynch Vote: fontisian

Welcome Ecophagy, glad to have you here.

To everyone else, here's what's up: I'm tired, so I'm probably going to call it a night pretty soon. I'm semi-certain that I've solved the game, but we can talk about who needs to die from here until the end later in the day. Right now, we need to talk about why fonti needs to die.

I've made a couple of cases, one sloppy and uncertain and filled with emotion but essentially correct, and one formal and to my eye pretty damn... well, damning. I encourage everyone to read the second again here, linked for your convenience (as a preview of the part coming later in the day where I talk about how I'm pretty certain I've solved the game, there is a section of that that I no longer stand by. It is section one. fonti did not pocket Mal because she did not need to. Make of that what you will). If you want another example of static reads coming in in the face of a wildly changing gamestate, it is in the way that she was claiming she thought Jarizok was scum at EOD yesterday.

Town fontisian would have never, not in 10,000 years, believed that there was a /brand new/ scum player who was never, ever getting lynched yesterday that decided to draw a chalk circle around the two of them in the thread, with her being the strongest player in the game, and advocate his own lynch so people would see her reads were wrong so hard that he /never swapped off of himself/ when it looked like we almost had the votes to lynch her, because he wanted to be certain it was him or her. She is not that blind.

Was Jari's suicide optimal town play from him? No. Was it optimal town play from me to allow it to happen? No. I have beat myself up for allowing the waste of one of our lynches for almost 24 hours now.

But it gives us the scum team on a platter, and we will kill them now.

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

????

How did Waco get shot over me/tom/font.

---------- Post automerged at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

inb4 Hitman

Also uh. I might just let the font wagon resolve itself. ._.

11. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

Note on brand new for those who lack context (I think just Eco) - Jarizok is not literally in his first game. This is his 4th, I believe, and has rolled scum once before iirc. He is just new compared to all of the rest of us (excepting maybe Miner, not certain how their timeliness work out).

---------- Post automerged at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

You/Tom/fonti?

Is that really the hill you want to make your stand on?

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I can acknowledge that I look awful right now.

13. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

It did solve things.

Fonti is scum, and now the rest of the thread can see that. It also gives us another one.

It was still a bad play overall, I'm pretty inclined to agree with that now.

---------- Post automerged at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

It's okay, we're probably not killing you for a couple more days (at least one more). fonti has to come first.

How was the opera?

14. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Hi.

I am the Vigilante.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Nice, but the townflip kinda spoiled my mood.

Leading your own lynch like that is uh. Indefensibly bad.

---------- Post automerged at 22:53 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

Oh my god font now people won't believe me when /I/ claim a town PR.

---------- Post automerged at 22:53 ---------- Previous post was at 22:53 ----------

Why did you kill Waco???

16. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

Vote Snowvon

Why wasn't your question who did Fonti kill?

17. Typhon

Typhon Order Member

No you're not.

/10 chars

18. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Because she's not gonna claim she killed one of her strongest townreads. Duh.

19. MathBlade

MathBlade First Year

So Vaimes fake slips to protect Fonti still Fonti Vaimes Tom but I want an answer from Vaimes.

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

We might need to massclaim.

I'm about ready to, because I will be 100% clear when I do and this game is gonna get difficult for everyone.