1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Stories where fallen angel actually gets redeemed

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by EthyrinKairos, Jan 19, 2015.

1. EthyrinKairos

EthyrinKairos Muggle

I was reading Shezza's Denarian series (I really really hope it'll be continued). There so much to love about it, and for some reason my brain got fixated on the Fallen Angel Somewhat Forgiven by God concept. It's probably a cliche, but I'm having trouble recalling/finding any good fics with that element. Any fandom works (or even novels lol). Thanks!

2. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    For general angelic fun, check ot Good Omens by Pratchett and Gaiman.

3. Genghiz Khan

Genghiz Khan Headmaster

Well, I'm not sure if you're aware (I wasn't when I first read the Denarian Series) but the very concept of Denarians comes from the Dresden Files. You might want to check the series out, it's regarded quite highly by the members of this forum.

You could also check out Wheel of Time. The Forsaken aren't exactly Fallen Angels, and I'm not sure if they get redeemed (I've not finished the series yet), but the very concept is brilliant.

4. EthyrinKairos

EthyrinKairos Muggle

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm definitely checking out Good Omens as Pratchett and Gaiman are both among my favorite authors. I love Dresden Files, but was very disappointed with the number of stories I could find with Lash in it on FF.net and AO3, and my hope for redemption in cannon seems to be dashed. Thanks for the suggestion though, I might just reread the series if I can't find something else to sink my teeth into!