1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: Graveyard - For Whom The Bell Tolls [Tribal Council]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Lexicat, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Luckylee to E5

If I survived.

2. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

3. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Poytin: Is that a conditional move? Because I don't think you can have that as a condition, lol.

4. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

One moment, confirming all movements are valid.

---------- Post automerged at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Zeit (5) DEFEATS Naeblis (2).
    Jorm (4) DEFEATS Luckylee (3).
    Moridin (6) DEFEATS Jorm (4).
    Caligula (1) DEFEATS CrackedMind (6).
    Poytin (3) DEFEATS Caligula (1).

As the Garou's only remaining Piece, (6- Moridin) cannot remove all the Vampires' pieces from the board (1- Citrus trumps him), the Garou can no longer win this game.

Vampires win!

Tribal Council will begin for the Garou in 24 hours. Please spend this time deciding who will be voted out.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  5. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-LGsECG3Ri...en+Dulac.jpg

Welcome to Tribal Council, Garou!

Here, tonight, one of your lives will become forfeit to me. Who that will be is decided by you 7. To help your decision, I have a few questions for you to answer!

1) Is there any one person who should be to blame for this challenge?
    2) Given the style of the 3 challenges so far, what sort of skills do you think will be important down the road?
    3) Is this vote based on old tribal lines? Are the Gorgons in trouble?
    4) If it is your turn to die tonight, any last words?

You have 24 hours to submit a vote and answer the above questions. If you fail to submit a vote, your vote will be counted against you.

6. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:

Not really, Cracked being 6 was really shocking, good move Ponytin. Naeblis being inactive sucked though

2) Given the style of the 3 challenges so far, what sort of skills do you think will be important down the road?

The challenges have all been pretty different, although I'm sure photo editing will come in later. I think whats most important is the power of teamwork and friendship! Also ruining your sleeping schedule for a challenge is totes worth it xD

Nah.

I blame Cracked if I die, it's probably his fault, somehow. Also Lungs for reasons.

7. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    1). No, I think the distribution of blame falls across the board(Poytin can suck it for handing the reins to the Kurgan :¡), though it is heavier upon some more so than others.
    2). Creativity, solid judgement, and the willingness to sacrifice for the tribe.
    3). Not in the slightest.
    4). The Mohawk will avenge me. mfw Kurgan!Cracked beheads good guy Zenzao

8. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Naeblis was inactive, and we could've made some smarter moves. But this is a moot point because after this tribal council, we'll win the rest of the challenges!

Endurance. Ultimately endurance challenges will turn up, which gives me a headache.

I don't know. The Gorgon tribe doesn't exist anymore so is this a moot question?

LyrZenCal shall endure in spirit. #Survivor:Redemption

9. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

1) Cracked.

More seriously, Dermon and Naeblis had RL stuff to deal with, and other than that we all contributed, we just got unlucky. So, no.

2) Mainly a willingness to contribute and be active. Individual skills will be important depending on the challenge, but as long as people are present, there's a role for everyone.

3) No, I don't think so. Both Garou who were former Gorgons played well this past challenge, and honestly the tribe was around for too short a period to really concern me.

4) At least I got out before having to go through the graphics challenge <_<

10. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Nope, it was a team challenge. One person was inactive but even then the rest was circumstance and good strategy from the vamps.

Creativity, team work, having fun, a sense of humor :p

No, that would be sad.

Go Garou!

11. Nae

Nae The Violent

I have barely participated in this game so far, and won't be doing much in the near future as well. Busy with work. Sorry guys. So, err, vote me out or whatever it is... :/

12. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

"Dinner time, my lovely puppies~. I hope you like Indian Food~. We've prepared 3 lovely meals for you~."

"First, we drained our dear friend Naeblis of all his blood, and mixed it together with some of his internal organs for a nice aperitif!"

Then, we cut out his tongue, and poached it to perfection over a nice bed of lettuce~.

Finally, we flayed all the skin off of his face and cooked it in the oven like a potato skin! Tasty~"

Here's the finished product: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqKSj9CQSdk

Bon Appetite!

Naeblis was made into a three course meal Night 3.

I will be replacing Dermon per his request. I understand that in previous games, people were medivac'd, but I'm making an executive decision on this one. I believe I have a replacement lined up.

In light of this, enjoy your meal, and we will have 24 hours before the next challenge~.

---------- Post automerged at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Tasty~. Yum Yum~.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
    Nae
  13. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Sorry for the delay folks, still looking for a replacement and I'm loath to move forward with one team having a significant disadvantage. Still, the show must go on. I will post the challenge tomorrow morning or as soon as I have a replacement, whichever comes first. I apologize for this extended break, but it's being done in the interest of fairness.

---------- Post automerged 02-24-2014 at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-23-2014 at 08:03 PM ----------

Ika will replace Dermon on the Garou!

This being said, I will be switching challenges around, to allow for something a little more simple.

Challenge 4: Picture Perfect

Yeah, it's a graphics design challenge. Yeah, you've seen it before. But not like this. I don't do "simple". Much like our writing challenge, we will have a twist. Unlike the writing challenge, you won't know what it is until after you make your flags!

So get going my fleshlings~. Make your selves some spooky scary flags~.

24 hours, etc etc.

14. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

This is the twist: You will now have 24 hours to IMPROVE on the flags of the other tribe. The best flag will win.

Vampires, you will be improving: http://imgur.com/E2k1Mok
    Garou, you will be improving: http://imgur.com/llzy0cU

Please note that this will be judged on several factors, including amount of improvement, overall appeal and relevancy to the topic.

15. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Waiting for one last judge to check in with me and results will be posted!

---------- Post automerged 02-28-2014 at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-27-2014 at 10:15 PM ----------

The judges have come to a consensus! While one judge felt that the Vampire's total additions to the Garou's original piece were larger, and that Lion's work on his original flag were the best of all 4 submitted (before and after), the other judges all agreed that the Vampire's Flag which was edited by the Garou was better. It showed significant improvement over the original, and did not have any glaring issues, while also being on topic. The Vampire's edits to the Garou flag were admirable, but the Logo and Picture were off center to eachother, and it was found to be extrmely distracting.

As such, with a come from behind performance, the Garou are the winners! Vampires, we will see you at tribal in 24 hours. Spend this time wisely!

16. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Personal life crisis shit came up. I apologize. I spent all day crying and sleeping, more or less.

1) Are you worried you're going home?
    2) How do you in vision yourself dying, if you're voted out?

24 hours. Sorry guys.

17. Poytin

Poytin The Arby's Hipster DLP Supporter

Not really. I'm pretty confident in my position.

Something like maybe turning into a Goomba from Super Mario Bros.? Something video game related I think.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Not particularly, but as a wise man once said, "CONSTANT VIGILANCE"

By the first rays of sunlight sneaking through the horizon, slowly turning me into dust.

19. CrackedMind

CrackedMind Minister of Magic

Are you worried you're going home?
    Not really. And if I do, I didn't have a horrible run.

How do you in vision yourself dying?
    Maybe something involving my head being cut in half or cracked open(see what I dod thar?)

20. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Yes, I am. You should always be worried that you'll be sent home. I guess that I hope my teammates still find some more use in me, because I can still participate in the remaining challenges we have until the Merge. But whatever happens, happens.

A piano falls on me?