1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: Redemption - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Nov 8, 2013.

1. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

16. Collecting the torch of Prophylaxis:

I didn't know you, and I didn't know your circumstances. You were the first person voted of your tribe, though, and for that you have my commiseration.

15. Collecting the torch of BitMyFinger:

I wasn't really paying much attention to the game while I was voted out, but I'm pretty sure you voted for me so... yeah. That's all I got.

14. Collecting the torch of CrackedMind:

Same as BMF.

13. Collecting the torch of Anya:

You leaving early let Bill Door back in, ultimately giving me less competition for Redemption and an awesome ally in the future. For that, thank you.

12. Collecting the torch of Zenzao:

Zenzao, pretty much the one thing I really noticed when I was skimming the thread while on Redemption was how beastly you were in challenges. You were a kick-ass competitor.

11. Collecting the torch of Caligula:

When we talked you seemed like an awesome dude- I'm not really digging the hostility that came after, but I can completely understand it. I went through the same thing. It sucks. If things had worked out differently I think you would have made an awesome ally.

10. Collecting the torch of mishie:

You were a tough as fuck competitor, and I was legitimately sad you had to leave early. I don't think we would have been allies, but I'd have had a lot of fun in the challenges.

9. Collecting the torch of Lyrium:

If things had worked out differently we could have been allies to the end, I meant everything I said in our QT- if you had voted out Lexicat I'd have switched sides. I dunno if you thought I was trying to trick you or what, but with her gone there wouldn't really have been anyone in Ravenclaw I'd have wanted to ally with. Maybe Rayn, but at that point you'd pretty much got me thinking she was the one who organized my elimination and I don't really hold grudges, but if it was a choice between her and you I'd have chosen you.

8. Collecting the torch of Republic21:

We were allies, kind of. Didn't really do many allyish things, but I fully intended to go the finals with you and Lexicat. Then you were getting voted out and I panicked.

7. Collecting the torch of Schrodinger:

So, I'm going to be honest here: I forgot you were playing. To the point where Lexicat told me to vote you out and I accidentally voted for Riley instead. You just didn't make that big of an impression on me. That said though, what a fucking trooper. Playing through injury, fuck the medevac, keep on going. You deserve a Heroes nomination for that alone.

6. Collecting the torch of Bill Door:

You were a total bro, fucking awesome all around. That's about all I have to say. You were pretty great, and I was sad to see you go. After Rep got taken out, I'd hoped to go the finals with you and Lexicat. If that had happened you'd have won though so maybe it's a good thing, like, strategically that you got voted out, but fuck that I don't care. Wish you were here.

5. Collecting the torch of Riley Poole:

Not much to say here, Congrats on being the last Hufflepuff I guess. If I'd had my way Vesvius would have been voted out instead of you, but the dice roll how the dice roll.

4. Collecting the torch of Vesvius:

Vesvius. Holy Shit. I think I voted for you 4-5 times. The fact that both of us managed to stay to the final 4 is insane. You'd think that by that point one of us would have gotten voted out. Most likely me. I didn't really talk to you much except to confirm that I was, indeed, voting for you, but I could tell you were a bro. Maybe if I hadn't been voted off so quickly we could've been allies. I don't know. Either way you were epic as all get out in the challenges and if you made it to the final 3 I'd have voted for you no matter who else was there. That's why I tried so hard to vote you out.

2. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

[​IMG]

You have made it to the Finale! Rayn, TMNTurtwig, Lexicat, you are now officially the Final Three. And now, we enter the Final Tribal Council, where the tables turn. Now the Wizengamot, consisting of players whom you've ousted, take control of the game.

One World. One House. One Winner.

Welcome, castaways, to Tribal Council. You have been sent here one more, to this abandoned grotto; however, unlike before, you will not be cannibalising one of your own but instead, the fallen comrades and the silent jury that is the Wizengamot will examine you to see who of the three is most worthy.

This is the opportunity for the Finalists to justify their decisions to the Wizengamot, to plead their cases. Wizengamot, please try to be openminded and able to at least consider the words of the Finalists.

This is how Tribal Council will work. Firstly, Finalists and Wizengamot, you cannot post in your House QTs or Ponderosa QT while Tribal Council is commencing. Each Finalist will then present opening remarks or an opening speech. This speech (maximum 250 words) is designed to plead your case to the Wizengamot and to allude to the main themes as to why you should be crowned the Sole Survivor.

Once opening remarks are made, the Wizengamot members will then, one by one, ask (via ONE post) the Finalists questions and/or make a statement. If a questions is directed to a Finalist, the said Finalist must attempt to answer in some form. Once that Wizengamot member has asked their questions/statements, they cannot make further posts in this thread. Once all members of the Wizengamot have spoken and the Finalists have answered/responded to them, the Finalists can then make Closing remarks (speech of maximum 150 words).

After Closing remarks, the Wizengamot can submit in their private QTs votes for who they think should WIN. After votes are made, we will count the votes and announce the winner, as well as announce to which Tribe (Heroes or Villains) the Finalists belong and the identities and Tribe allocations of the players invited back for Survivor: All-Stars!

Tribal Council 14 (Final Tribal Council) has started.

Posting is now permitted in this thread until all Tribal Council questions have been answered. Votes can be submitted once all Finalists has answered all their allocated questions. Please wait until all questions have been answered until you wait. You cannot rescind. Let's try to keep this under 24 hours.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

Apart from Zeitgeist, only the following (12) individuals are allowed to participate:

FINALISTS:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Rayn (1and1is3)//TMNTurtwig//Lexicat

THE WIZENGAMOT:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Zenzao//Caligula//mishie//Lyrium//Republic21//Schrodinger//Bill Door//Riley Poole//Vesvius

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  3. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

Hiya guys, this game has been really fun and enjoyable, and I had a great time spending time with you people playing it. It has been long, true, but it was also worth it. Some of the challenges were frustrating, tedious at points, but there were highlights that really made the effort spent worth it.

What happened in the first ever challenge was that Ravenclaw got dumpstered on by the Puffs, and that made me come to a realisation that I could not afford to wait for others to do work- I have to put in effort myself. So I pulled my weight in the following challenges, perhaps playing a major role here, or a lesser role there, cooperating with my house to pull off wins to survive to merge.

Post-merge, I mostly stuck with my alliance to create that voting bloc, while pulling in some individual wins to keep me alive. But as it slowly fell apart due to circumstances outside our control, I scrambled for a HII, and played it at the right moment to bring me to the win.

I believe my skill in challenges, having a good grasp in strategy, and the most important trait of loyalty proves me worthy of the title "Sole Survivor." Although I did not really interact much with some of you, I hope I at least presented a respectable aspect of me as a player.

Any questions?

4. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

I think there's 3 main reasons you should vote me to be the winner of Survivor:Redemption DLP.

Firstly, my social game. There were several critical points in the game, where the alliances were tied. In both of these situations, my ability to relate to people (CrackedMind) and my ability to read people (the VES vote) helped put me and my alliance ahead. In addition, my ability to use these big plays to get people to trust me was key.

Secondly, my challenge savvy. In the beginning of the game, I showed the kind of challenge competetor I was, especially in the chess game. Going into merge, and in the round immediately before merge, I realized that strategically it may not be the best idea to win challenges. In the end, I think that by knowing when NOT to win immunity, it took a bit of the target off my back, and gave my allies less reasons to backstab me.

Finally, my visability in the game. From the start, people were labelling me as a villain, as a target and as a strong player. I mean, "Lexicat is an evil liar who lies" is a harsh stigma to get over. But through my play this game and quite a bit of luck, I managed to overcome and make it to finals.

I believe with these 3 reasons I have Outwitted, Outplayed, and Outlasted my competition, and thus deserve to be the Sole Survivor. Good luck to my fellow finalists.

5. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Hey, if you want to vote for someone... why not vote for me?

I was the first person in the entire game to be eliminated, and yet I still made it to the final 3. Some people may criticize my game-play as being to passive and not making any major plays, but I think it takes a special kind of skill just to not get eliminated. Besides, you'd have been more cautious too if you clawed your way back into this game the way I did.

I didn't backstab any of my allies, and if I was choosing not to ally with someone then I told them.

6. Schrodinger

Schrodinger Muggle ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Rayn: You have unarguably Outlasted, but how do you feel you embody the words Outwit and Outplay? What moment or accomplishment do you feel was your greatest in the game?

Lexicat: You have been accused of some unsportsmanlike and unethical behavior. Is there anything you regret doing?

TMNTurtwig: Voted out in the first tribal council, you've spent less time on the island than either of the other victors: less time on challenges, less time maneuvering the tricky house split. Do you feel you still deserve to win, even with that in mind?

7. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    TO 1and1is3:
    Given what you now know about your competitors, if you had known it at the time what one challenge would you have played differently? Be it better or poorer, given the time and effort was available to put in your absolute best at the outcome, would you have sabotaged more to help eliminate a rival? Or stuck to your guns and genuinely fought tooth and nail to preserve the Tribe/Voting bloc?

TO Lexicat:
    You most assuredly have embodied the name of the game - Outwitting, Outplaying, and Outlasting the competition. Your cunning has managed to lead you into a strong position amidst the Final Three - one dud to your right, one potential rival to your left. How great do you think your odds are to overcome 1and1is3 regarding the votes cast by the Wizengamot? Please give a number between 1-100%.

TO TMNTurtwig:
    I've still got some grievances with you over the post-Merge game, Turt, and your last answer smacked of a lackadaisical attitude - I suspect you made it as far as you did mostly due to Zeit's giveaway regarding myself and Caligula's opinion that we would never vote for you if you reached Final Three a long time ago. Surely that influenced the rest of the competitors in keeping your around, as it would mean a guaranteed fifty/fifty odds in their favor from two of the Wizengamot. Who would you rather have as your rivals for the title of "Sole Survivor" right now instead of 1and1is3 and Lexicat?

8. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Schrodinger: I can't say I regret anything I've done in the game too much. I can only regret things I did not do. As for ethical issues, in my mind ethics is obviously in the eye of the beholder. I personally don't think that strategically throwing challenges to better my position is unethical, but I could easily understand why someone else could. To anyone, jury, pre-jury or finalist who was offended by anything I did in this game, I can only say that I'm sorry I offended you, but given the same scenario, I would likely do the same thing again. It's just the kind of player that I am, and if that makes my play unethical, I can accept that.

Zenzao: I personally think that I have about a 50% chance of beating Rayn. I think there are a lot of things I did better than Rayn, but I also think there's other reasons people might vote for her, or even maybe for Turtwig. I think I have the most blood on my hands out of anyone in the final 3, and that could come back to haunt me.

9. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    1&1is3: I honestly can't remember much of you, besides you winning a couple challenges. What could you say that would make me vote for you over the other two?

Turtwig: Many people are accusing you of being a floater, and that you only made it here because the strong players knew you'd be a perfect Survivor Goat. What do you have to say to that? Do you believe that you will gather votes?

Lexicat: You have obviously Outsmarter, Outwitted, and Outlasted majority of your competitors, nobody denies that. However, you knew from the start that this would only get you to the Final Three, and to guarantee victory you need a Wizengamont that likes you. That is as much part of Survivor as the actual OOO phase of the game.
    Did you keep that in mind during the stab-happy gameplay, or was it only technically acknowledged but not realised? Are you counting simply on the fact that you made it this far to get you the victory, regardless of any toes you might have steped on?

To all three
    : Do you feel that a person's behavior in games such as this reflect their actual character?

10. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Rep21: I certainly have kept that in mind, and ideally, my game would have been played much more passively, behind the scenes, making friends and not overtly backstabbing as much.However, this was not possible, due to the fact that I was a huge target from day 1. I had to play a much more overt game, and obviously this means being stab-happy, because if it's not other people, it's me. I'm hoping that people will realize the barriers I had to overcome, and realize that I was playing the game the only way I thought I could to survive.

For the other question, I think it's a little bit of both. I think inevitably some character traits show through, but it's not fair to completely judge someone on their play in a game. Often I'm a ruthless ruthless player, but I do not feel that reflects who I am as a person.

11. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Schrodinger:

I'd say that if anything I deserve to win because of, not in spite of, my time on Redemption Island. All of the other competitors had time to forge alliances while mine had betrayed me before it was even really formed. That left me both paranoid and without an alliance of my own. A dangerous combination. Then, the tribe is split down the middle and I'm forced to make a choice between who I'm going to side with and naturally that choice is going to step on more than a few toes regardless of which side I picked. Furthermore, I was on the outside of the side I did choose. Always the last one to know of strategies and never quite trusted, really with the disadvantages I had coming back into the game it's a miracle I lasted through 3 TCs without getting eliminated.

Zenzao:

To be honest, I never expected to make it to the end. Not even before I was eliminated, so if it seems like I'm being lackadaisical it's because I don't expect to win regardless. To answer your question though, If I had to replace Rayn and Lexicat I'd replace them with Republic21 and Bill Door. My ideal final 3 would have been Lexicat, Republic21, and Me.

Republic21:

In the beginning, Zeit told us to choose a role we thought would be our best option for winning. I started out aiming for a Sidekick to Lexicat's Puppetmaster, but wound up more like an Ideal Final Two Partner. I guess what I'm trying to say is: If it bleats likes a goat, and it eats like a goat- it's probably a goat. I guess I might pull some votes if people really don't feel like voting for Lexicat or Rayn.

As for your second question: I can't really speak for Lexicat or Rayn, but at least for me I think it shows pretty accurately my own personality. A long streak of nothing followed by a final surge of effort just before the deadline which is ultimately rendered meaningless in the face of other, more consistent and better, peers.

12. Vesvius

Vesvius High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Yo guys! Short time, no see.

TMNT: Gotta say man, unless you say something extremely convincing, I can't see myself voting for you. Your game play made you to me like Schro was to you. I mean, I remembered you were playing, but only as a vote for whatever Lexi said. I haven't seen you make one move yourself, outside of what Lexi said. So my question to you: describe a big move you could have made in this game, and tell me why you didn't do it.

Rayn: Rayn, your game has spoken for itself. You've played strong, and I respect that, but to me your game has been one mostly of physical strength. You had your cunning with you idol play (BTW, had you told me you had that, I'd have gone along with your anti-Bill plan), but it was mostly challenge and physical strength. So my question to you: what challenge are you the most proud of winning, and why?

Lexi: I can't say I didn't expect you to do what you did at the end, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt just a little. So while my other questions have been straight game questions, yours is going to be a bit more emotional: Why? You've already said why you did it, and I understand it, but why didn't you just tell me what was going on instead of letting me get false hope? There was nothing to gain from lying to me. You and Rayn were one the same page, and TMNT was already in your pocket, so there was no way to organize a swing. The idols were out of play. You had literally no reason to lie about that. So why did you?

13. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

1&1is3: I can honestly say that of those left you scared me the most. I knew what I'd get with Lexi, I thought Ves and I were reasonably on the same page, and Twig was quiet. You however, didn't really say much to me and the little talking we did was brief and with little note. My only question is why were you so insular. Why didn't you reach out as much as you could have? How do you think your gameplay might have changed if you had been talking to more people from the start?

Turtwig: There's not much to say that hasn't already been said. I am curious however, if you had ended up in the Wizengamot and Ves had gone on, who would you have voted for? Why?

Lexicat I just want to know, how much of your decision to Idol Ves and vote me out was personal and how much was business. And I will refuse any response that says all business as you even noted in your collection of my torch that it remained in your mind. You also noted it in the TC where I was voted out that it may be a factor. I want a strict 1-10 of how much it influenced your decision. 1 being "I'm lying and it didn't" and 10 being "yes, it was the sole reason I Idol-ed Ves and not you".

14. TMNTurtwig

TMNTurtwig Professor

Vesvius:

I could have switched to Lyrium's bloc when I first came back in the game, convinced them to vote out Lexicat instead of you and the game would have been much different, Likewise if I'd pushed a bit harder when Lexicat was trying to vote out Republic21 I could have gotten you eliminated a lot earlier and then done... something. Vote out Rayn, then Riley, then Bill Door I guess. But yeah, I was pretty damn passive for most of the game. Maybe if I'd actually won the final immunity challenge I'd have a better chance at winning.

Riley:

I would have voted for Vesvius without a doubt.

15. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

To everyone:

Why should I not vote for the other two players. Also what do you think was your biggest mistake in this game?

16. Lexicat

Lexicat Second Year

Riley: Honestly? It was the wrong move for me to make strategically. I think there was some small strategic merit to it, but in the end, it came from the heart and not the head. VES' speech plus personal stuff made me do it. If that means I don't get your vote, I understand totally, because I did tell you I would be saving you that round, but my heart swung the other way. I'm sorry if I misled you, and like I said, I've already let what you said go, so now with a clear head and 20/20 vision in hindsight, I think I made the wrong STRATEGIC move, but the right move for my heart. I'd say it's probably 9 on a scale of 1-10 for emotional, with 10% strategy, I guess.

VES: (all caps one last time~) Why didn't I tell you? There's a strategic answer and a personal answer, and it's up to you which one you want to believe. The strategic answer is that if I told you I was voting you out, I was worried you could convince TMNT or Rayn to vote me out. TMNT had been unpredictable as you know up until that point, and there was a good argument to be had for why I should be voted out. I didn't want to go into a tiebreaker against you, I think you'd have won.

And even if you don't agree with the assessment that you could have swung a vote onto me, you have to realize that I'm an extremely paranoid person, to the point where I thought Rayn and Turt were telling me to vote you and you to vote Turt, so they could both vote me and take me out 2-1-1. Like, that thought ACTUALLY crossed my mind.

The personal answer? I didn't know what I was gonna do until I threw down the vote. And I mean I waited until the last minute on this thing, going back and forth in my mind. It was the same kinds of thoughts I had the last round, do I do what was personally best for me, or make one last act of loyalty to one of my closest allies in this game. I'd be straight up lying to you if I said that I didn't almost vote TMNT.

In the end the truth is probably a combination of both, and my vote came from a place where I felt that I had to do what was necessary to play to my win condition, and not from my heart. And you would have demolished me in this final tribal. You're well liked, well spoken, and a fierce competitor.

In the end, I cannot apologize for the choice I made, since it would do neither of us any good. All I can say is that I'm sorry that I was the one to hurt you in this game, and that I'll understand if your vote reflects that. I'm hoping that you'll look past that, and look at all the things I had to overcome in this game, in-game and out of game, to make it here. I'd be lying if I said I didn't hold out hope for your vote.

It was really fantastic working with you, Vesvius. You're a fantastic ally and a good friend, regardless of the outcome of this game.

---------- Post automerged at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

Bill Door: You shouldn't vote for Turtwig because he was the first player voted out of the game, never won a single immunity challenge (Rayn and I both won 3) and essentially floated along.

You shouldn't vote for Rayn because she didn't really have any obstacles to overcome. She was never on the chopping block except for the 1 round where she manged to idol you out. She was not constantly in danger and being talked about as a threat/being voted for.

My biggest mistake in this game was not talking to Rayn enough in the round she idol'd you out of the game. I might have been able to do a little bit more to save your life.

17. Caligula

Caligula First Year

Hiya, firstly, congratulations to all three of you for reaching the Final Three. It's not easy getting to the Finale, so you should all be commended for that. Regarding my vote, I am 100% completely undecided. It's hard. TMNTurtwig, I'll start with you.

When we talked, you had an opportunity to join the Hufflepuff bloc. At the time, it was a dead-split in the middle, and any House could've taken the majority. That was your time to make a big move. Yet you didn't take the chance and instead rode Lexi and Bill's coattails. I want you to convince me to vote for you. Please give me an example of one big move that you've made in this game.

Rayn, a lot of people are saying that you played a strong game, how you outlasted them all. But the thing is, you and I never really talked. I think I sent you a few QT messages and you never responded? That's my issue with you: I don't know you. Who is the real Rayn? Tell me who the real you is.

Lexi, Lexi, Lexi. You have played a great game. Yet you made a few decision that I find extremely disagreeable. Back before the merge, on the new Hufflepuff, you and Anya made a decision to throw the challenge. As a competitor by nature, I find that extremely wrong. You weren't willing to give me and Zenzao a chance. Why didn't you throw us that modicum of respect? What I would look from you is an apology for that incident.

And afterwards, please talk to me about that decision to throw the challenge.

18. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

Schrodinger: I believe that taking out Bill was my embodiment of Outplay. If I had not done so- if I had taken out someone else, Lexicat would not have taken me to the finals, and changed target to Vesvius. I recognised the bond between Lexi and Bill Door, and did things accordingly to ensure my survival. Sorry Bill D;. I embody Outwit by being able to stay out of the chopping block almost every single time. I knew a fact- that anyone social that could draw an alliance together, or people together, would always be seen as a major threat. So I set myself as just below the leaders of the alliance, but yet not low enough that I'm expendable.

My greatest achievement is of course the final challenge. Had I not won it, there was a real risk of me not making it. If Vesvius won it, he might have stuck to Lexi over me and screw our our plans. If Turtwig won it, we had no clue what would happen, and a tie breaker challenge would not be good either. If Lexi won it, meh, I was kinda iffy about how strong her bond towards Vesvius, whether it would prevent her from taking out Vesvius.

Similarly, getting a HII was an awesome moment. I finally solved one of the retardely difficult clues of Zeit.

Zenzao: The face-off challenge. I would have played better, wanting to claim individual immunity, such that Lexi would be removed. I would not intentionally sabotage a challenge, if it was pre merge. The house doesn't deserve to go down together because of one guy's selfish plans. I would have put in my best. If it was post merge, sabotaging a challenge would only have sabotaged my own survival chances. I would have fought to preserve the voting bloc. That could be seen as an inflexible playstyle, but I always thought that since the voting bloc has helped me out so far, I should stay true to it. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Republic21: One's a goat. And I'm not ruthless. Whether that makes a better or worse player, you can decide.

Yes and no, I believe for some kinds of people, it would represent their actual character. Perhaps they can't, or something shows. For others, they are able to change because they are more adept at playing at a role.

Vesvius: I believed that you were allied from Lexi ( you are), and that your relationship with her is stronger than ours. So I kept it from you, so that you wouldn't tell her. Some idol play on her side would have killed me.

While my greatest achievement is the final challenge, and essentially all the pole challenges, *laughs*, I was most proud of winning the house challenge with the game "Tilt." I put it my effort, and it paid off.

Riley Poole: I believe that why I didn't reach out as I should have was made up of 3 reasons.
    1) You came post merge. Your alliance would be fixed and set, and there was little point in approaching you guys. In fact, if somebody from mine were to say get wind of it, it could be used to endanger my position in mine.
    2) I was overseas for quite sometime, getting locked in and out of my QT by the local ISP wasn't fun.
    3) My communication skills are shit. Or rather, I can't read people as well as some of you can.

I would have made myself known to people. As I expected, my current game play has cost me. People don't know me such that there's no reason for them to vote for me over the other 2- explaining the many questions.

Bill Door: I would quote my previous answer, One's a goat, and I'm not ruthless. My gameplay has been cleaner. And avoiding obstacles, and not being talked about as a threat that urgently needs to be taken out can also be a point in my favour.

My biggest mistake this game was not reading the game well at some points of time. After the first day, I felt that Lexicat got marginalized, and was less of a threat. And she's here now. Also, I was out of it early to mid merge. That was the most opportune opening to make game changing decisions.

Caligula: I did respond, but you stopped messaging me after a while.

The real Rayn is someone who would stick to allies, put in the most effort in challenges and do the best for any or everything. And someone who would annoy own allies more than the enemies with constant conversation.

If say Mishie, or Anya got into the Final Few, I would have given my own idols or necklaces for them to get into the Final Three, even at expense of my own chances. Foolish? Maybe true. Perhaps that could be a point against me, but well, you asked for the real me.

19. Lyrium

Lyrium Sent Back to India

Non-answers will get an automatic "bs" reaction from me. Honesty valued above sycophancy.

My questions for 1an1is3, Lexicat, and TMNTurtwig:
    1. Are you a hero or a villain? Why? Point out 3 specific actions that show this.
    2. Which was your favorite and least favorite challenge and why?
    3. What was the point of QTs and how did you use them?
    4. What role did you play in the game?
    5. Which House would you be sorted in at Hogwarts?
    6. Favorite book in the HP series?
    7. Something about you that no one knows but might help bring dimension to your character?

Question for 1and1is3

Rayn, you did the best in challenges and you didn't betray anyone (as far as I know). However, you ignored the social maneuvering aspects of the game almost completely and to some seemed like a "ghost" player. What is something you can say now that would show your personality and make the Wizengamot want to vote for you?

Question for Lexicat

The difference between a hero and a villain in this game, for me at least, is not someone who ruthlessly takes out members of the other team. That's a given. It is someone who betrays their own team members after making a clearly worded promise not to do so. Did you betray Vesvius?

Finally, as stated previously you did embody outwit, outplay, and outlast to perfection. What would you say to the Wizengamot about what criteria they should use to pick a winner?

Question for TMNTurtwig
    What makes you stand out at this stage of the game? From my perspective the actions you took always benefited another player (for example your helping Lexi get the flag and win immunity for that challenge) more than yourself.

Why should we pick you over two players who've been stronger than you at every point?

20. Mishie

Mishie Fat Dog

THE MOHAWK HAS RETURNED FOR THIS SPECIAL SESSION, TIME FOR QUESTIONS AND SHIT.

For TMNT, The Mohawk wants to know who the fuck you are. Seriously, we know fuck all about you, start talking about your game plan and how me getting you voted out day 1 changed things.

For Lexi, you did good things and stuff so props to you and etc, from looking over the thread, you've played very well for pretty much the entire game and all that kind of stuff. As such, how would you normally play Nasus against a Riven? Also, how would you rank your opinion of/loyalty towards your allies? That is Ves, Bill and ourself.

For Rayn, you were our closest ally since day 1 and The Mohawk was pleased by your loyalty, and we know how hard you worked in the background to ensure that Ravenclaw won challenges, but that you let your social game suffer. Do you think that you may have relied on us to do most of the social maneuvering early on? If we hadn't been in the game how would you have played differently?