1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Stop posting, please and thank you.

2. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

The 100 Mafia: Day One

There was a traitor in their midst, and Blodreina was not pleased.

Someone in Wonkru had been leaking information to Diyoza. That was the only explanation for the way that they knew their every move. They had moved on the valley in the dead of night, small units, to take up around the southern border in secrecy. Surrounded in minutes, Octavia was forced to call the retreat, making her seem weak.

She could not be seen as weak. Not when Wonkru already had enough dissent in its midst.

It hadn’t taken her long to figure out who could’ve done it. Someone who had a personal vendetta against her after all these years. It made too much sense, really. Echo was not Wonkru - the only reason she survived Octavia exiling her from the bunker was because of Clarke enabling the rest of Bellamy’s group to make it up to the Ark before the radiation hit.

It made the most sense that she was trying to get her revenge now. Bellamy wouldn’t be happy with this, but Echo was betraying him too. After what happened with Lincoln, the Octavia from five years ago couldn’t have done it in front of Bellamy. But she was Blodreina now. She had to be hard enough to keep them in line.

Storming angrily into the throng of people, they all quickly gave her a wide berth. Nodding to Cooper, her right hand, the signal was given and the guards descended upon Echo. She gave a yelp and an angry screech as she struggled.

“Hey, HEY! What the hell are you doing?!” Bellamy’s voice cut into Octavia like glass shards. Her own brother... his lover. But this was what she must do.

Guards kept him out of arm’s reach as Echo was dragged into the center of the circle and thrown at Octavia’s feet. Her face hit the ground and drew blood from her mouth.

“What is the meaning of this?!” she demanded, looking up at Octavia, whose face was cold as ice. “I thought we had an understanding.”

They did, at first. When she wasn’t letting Bellamy down and sabotaging Wonkru operations. “Someone told them we were coming,” Octavia said coolly. Realization and horror dawned upon Echo as the guards closed in and dragged her to her feet.

“It wasn’t me. Octavia, listen to me. I didn’t do this. I don’t know who it was but it wasn’t me! I swear!!!”

“STOP!” Bellamy yelled. “She gets a trial. She gets to fight in the arena for her freedom. You said that’s how things worked here!”

“Echo is not Wonkru,” Octavia spat. “She is not afforded our rights. She is a traitor, Bellamy.”

Tears clouded his eyes as Bellamy shoved past the guards and sprinted to Echo, falling to his knees in front of her. “Please, O...” he choked out. “She’s different. She isn’t who she was five years ago. I swear to you. Trust me, not her.”

Octavia swallowed thickly, her resolve wavering. No. This could not go on. She was not weak!

Her blade flashed above Bellamy’s head, and Echo let out a choked off cry as her throat was cut deep, blood pouring into her lap.

Bellamy’s scream rent the air as he caught her while she fell forward. He cradled her on his chest, soaking himself in blood as he brushed the hair away from her face. She nodded at him, and grabbed his hand with what little strength she could muster as the fear and shock drained from her eyes. Slowly, she was still.

Octavia turned and walked away. Wonkru stared.

Her brother cried.

———————————​

fenwicked was lynched! fenwicked was...

[​IMG]

Echo kom Azgeda, Vanilla Town

It is now Night. Night One will last 24 hours. Day will begin on Friday, July 13th at 1 AM EST. (Thursday night.)

Players:

Beruru
    Citrus
    Eidolonic
    fenwicked - Echo (Lynched Day One)
    fontisian
    Gemma
    Jan
    KaiDASH
    M Plus 7
    Miner
    Nego
    Newcomb
    Nothing Happens
    Regfan
    Stanari
    tsaiah
    Vaimes​

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  3. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Let me fill you in on a little secret ...

4. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

**MOD NOTE:**

Effective immediately, @dLGN replaces @Jan .​

5. fontisian

Fillerino.

6. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Effective immediately, @Jarizok replaces @Miner .​

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  7. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

The Filler proudly presents ...

8. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Effective immediately, @Empoof replaces @tsaiah .​

9. Gemma

Gemma Sixth Year

[​IMG]

10. Delphine

Delphine First Year

[​IMG]

[10] fenwicked ~ M Plus 7 (#1452), fontisian (#1512), Nego (#1504), Vaimes (#1585), Jan (#1619), Beruru (#1621), Stanari (#1654), Eidolonic (#1655), Gemma (#1659), Nothing Happens (#1770)
    [2] Beruru ~ Regfan (#1291), Newcomb (#1311)
    [1] fontisian ~ KaiDASH (#821)
    [1] KaiDASH ~ Citrus (#1220)
    [1] Regfan ~ Miner (#1694)
    [1] Vaimes ~ fenwicked (#317)

[1] Not Voting ~ tsaiah (#1004)

With 17 alive, it's 9 to soft lynch and 13 to hard lynch!

Day 1
    Vaimes votes for M Plus 7 (#2)
    Stanari votes for Nothing Happens (#4)
    Jan votes for Gemma (#13)
    Miner votes for Eidolonic (#36)
    Citrus votes for Stanari (#52)
    Citrus votes for Newcomb (#52)
    Eidolonic votes for Citrus (#55)
    Gemma votes for Stanari (#57)
    Vaimes votes for Stanari (#69)
    Citrus votes for Nego (#74)
    Stanari votes for M Plus 7 (#103)
    Vaimes votes for Citrus (#125)
    Beruru votes for Stanari (#181)
    Gemma votes for M Plus 7 (#182)
    tsaiah votes for Regfan (#189)
    Nego votes for Eidolonic (#220)
    Gemma votes for Citrus (#233)
    Gemma votes for Eidolonic (#246)
    Miner votes for Miner (#247)
    Nothing Happens votes for Stanari (#262)
    Nothing Happens votes for KaiDASH (#291)
    fenwicked votes for Vaimes (#317)
    Citrus votes for Beruru (#362)
    Jan votes for No Lynch (#383)
    Jan votes for Beruru (#399)
    Gemma votes for Beruru (#401)
    Newcomb votes for Nego (#552)
    Regfan votes for Nego (#557)
    Eidolonic votes for (#564)
    Vaimes votes for fenwicked (#574)
    fontisian votes for fenwicked (#585)
    KaiDASH votes for Jan (#632)
    Nego votes for Regfan (#661)
    Gemma votes for Regfan (#707)
    Gemma votes for fenwicked (#713)
    Citrus votes for fenwicked (#714)
    Jan votes for fenwicked (#722)
    Stanari unvotes (#793)
    KaiDASH votes for fontisian (#821)
    Stanari votes for fenwicked (#823)
    Miner votes for Regfan (#860)
    Gemma votes for Nothing Happens (#874)
    fontisian votes for Citrus (#876)
    Citrus votes for tsaiah (#877)
    Gemma votes for Citrus (#878)
    Vaimes votes for Citrus (#883)
    fontisian votes for Nothing Happens (#908)
    Gemma votes for Nothing Happens (#909)
    Regfan votes for tsaiah (#936)
    Stanari votes for tsaiah (#953)
    Beruru votes for tsaiah (#955)
    Jan votes for (#961)
    Beruru votes for Eidolonic (#966)
    tsaiah unvotes (#1004)
    Jan unvotes (#1011)
    Citrus votes for Nothing Happens (#1020)
    Jan votes for Nothing Happens (#1022)
    Newcomb votes for Miner (#1045)
    Jan votes for fenwicked (#1059)
    fontisian votes for Nego (#1061)
    Jan unvotes (#1081)
    Jan votes for Nothing Happens (#1086)
    M Plus 7 votes for Citrus (#1092)
    fontisian votes for KaiDASH (#1216)
    Citrus votes for KaiDASH (#1220)
    Eidolonic votes for beruru (#1267)
    Regfan votes for beruru (#1291)
    Newcomb votes for beruru (#1311)
    fontisian votes for beruru (#1314)
    Nego votes for fontisian (#1371)
    Jan votes for KaiDASH (#1388)
    fontisian votes for KaiDASH (#1409)
    Gemma votes for KaiDASH (#1416)
    M Plus 7 votes for fenwicked (#1452)
    Vaimes votes for KaiDASH (#1460)
    Nego votes for fenwicked (#1504)
    fontisian votes for fenwicked (#1512)
    Vaimes votes for Nego (#1537)
    Eidolonic unvotes (#1552)
    Jan unvotes (#1556)
    Vaimes votes for Eidolonic (#1567)
    Jan votes for Eidolonic (#1569)
    Gemma votes for Eidolonic (#1573)
    Vaimes votes for fenwicked (#1585)
    Jan votes for fenwicked (#1619)
    Beruru votes for fenwicked (#1621)
    Stanari votes for fenwicked (#1654)
    Eidolonic votes for fenwicked (#1655)
    Gemma votes for fenwicked (#1659)
    Miner votes for fenwicked (#1685)
    Miner votes for Regfan (#1694)
    Nothing Happens votes for fenwicked (#1770)
    --- Post automerged ---
    Votes from #1550 onward should be permalinked properly; otherwise the links might not work if you're not on 100 posts/page (sadly, as I didn't notice this until now and it was pretty time-consuming).
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also I missed a couple of votes when I first posted this, so sorry to anyone I may have freaked out by making it appear soft lynch wasn't legitimately reached

11. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

The 100 Mafia - Night One

Spoiler Alert: Major canon deaths from earlier seasons.

----------------------------​

Bellamy hadn’t come out of his rooms in the bunker for days, and wouldn’t let anyone see him, except Clarke, who had been delivering him meals. He wouldn’t say anything to her, even when she tried to get something, anything out of him. The pure, raw emotion that came out of him at Echo’s execution was gone, replaced by emptiness, silence, isolation. It made Clarke shiver.

She had tried everything. She talked to him for hours on end about anything, living five years in the valley without Wonkru or Bellamy and the others, only with Madi, how they became a family. Her de facto daughter. How worried she was that Octavia would wind up hurting Madi because she was a natural-born nightblood, the only living grounder with the blood of the true commanders in her veins. She was training her to be Wonkru, for now - who knew how long that would last, or when it would end?

He wouldn’t even look at her as she spoke. His blank stare bore a hole in the steel and rock wall until she was so angry she couldn’t even see straight. “Are you even listening to me?” she asked. More silence.

Storming over to Bellamy, she pulled back her arm, hauling off and slapping him across the face so hard it echoed.

A look of shock replaced his blank stare. His hand reflexively came up to cup his stinging cheek. Clarke hit hard. His eyes finally met hers. “Are you done?”

“No, I’m not done,” she gritted out. “How can you just sit here and do nothing when we are still trying to survive? You’re mourning. They are too, Harper and Monty, Raven, Emori, even Murphy. She was your family for six years. You think I don’t understand?”

You have no idea what that was like!” Bellamy roared, coming to his feet in one swift motion to face her. Tears prickled his eyes.

Clarke squared her shoulders, set her jaw and stared him dead in the eyes. Her voice quivered. “Don’t I?”

Bellamy’s face fell. “Clarke, I didn’t... I didn’t mean it like that.”

“Don’t I?!” she demanded, stepping closer and causing him to take a step back. Her face felt red hot, and his looked crestfallen. “I watched my father get floated. I watched Lexa kill Finn for what he did to those grounders. I held Lexa while she died. You’re not the only one who’s ever lost someone like that, Bellamy. And Lincoln --“

“Don’t you say his name,” Bellamy interrupted angrily. “You don’t get to bring that up. You don’t get to use that to make me think what Octavia did to her is any more acceptable. You just don’t.”

“So what then, huh? We all mourn, Bellamy. You want to just stay here and die?!”

Recognition dawned on his face. His eyes lost focus, seemed to look straight through Clarke for the briefest of moments before he started getting dressed.

“What are you doing?” Clarke asked. He made for the door, but she stepped in front of him. “Where are you going?!”

“Not here,” he muttered, pushing her gently aside and unlatching the door, pushing it open. “Not here.”

He was starting to scare her. “Bellamy, what are you saying?

Stopping in the doorway, he turned back. In a single moment he crossed the distance between them and then he was kissing her.

It was over before it even started. Shocked, her hands remained at her sides.

“That was for five years ago,” Bellamy said simply, and shut the door behind him.

Nobody stopped him on his way out. He didn’t have to follow Wonkru’s rules, either.

Nobody stopped him on his way out of the camp around the bunker, in the ruins of Polis, and nobody stopped him as he left the safety of Wonkru’s border, making directly for Eden.

He marched straight in, amidst bewildered looks until he was apprehended by guards and brought before the general, in some sort of makeshift hospital. She looked confused, but bemused. “What is the meaning of this?” she asked calmly, until suddenly gasps of recognition arose from the back of the main room.

Kane and Abby had noticed him. He couldn’t look in their direction, not that there was anything they could do to change his mind anyway. Clarke’s mother had to witness what was about to happen, and Kane too, so they could tell the others. Someone had to let them know. Maybe they’d have something to fight for.

Either way, his fight was over.

They had searched him for weapons, but missed the tiny concealed blade tied to the small of his back. Reaching carefully under his shirt, he roared and lunged at Diyoza, who didn’t move a muscle aside from smirking.

A gunshot rang out from his left, and the bullet hit home straight into the side of his head, knocking him off his course. He was dead before he hit the ground. McCreary tutted as the barrel of his pistol smoked. He hated cleaning up after himself.

Abby screamed, and Kane grabbed her to stop her from running over. What was done was done.

“Really, McCreary? The mess?” Diyoza sighed disappointedly.

The pool of blood spread out from Bellamy’s head and soaked into the wood floor.

----------------------​

Gemma was killed! Gemma was...

[​IMG]

Bellamy Blake, Town Bodyguard

It is now Day. Day Two will last 96 hours and will end on Tuesday, July 17th at 1 AM EST (Monday night).

Players

Beruru
    Citrus
    dLGN r. Jan
    Eidolonic
    Empoof r. tsaiah
    fenwicked - Echo (Lynched Day One)
    fontisian
    Gemma - Bellamy (Killed Night One)
    Jarizok r. Miner
    KaiDASH
    M Plus 7
    Nego
    Newcomb
    Nothing Happens
    Regfan
    Stanari
    Vaimes​

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    That...looks like a successful save? Nice.

Hello new friends!

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Second!
    --- Post automerged ---
    Sorry I just wanted to do that again.

Yeah I'm guessing it's a save also, although there's no harm in asking Cobalt if there'd be differing message for a potential bodyguard save vs the bodyguard being targeted themselves?

14. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Well that's one thing I don't have to do toDay at least :v

ty for the save Gemma <3

15. fontisian

Whoa, if anyone, Gemma would have saved me. I am obviously the most important. (<3)

16. Newcomb

Think I'm just gonna leisurely read through the game again with those flips in mind over the next few days.

17. fontisian

If you see something pointing to who Gemma saved, that would be helpful.

I'm kind of upset that she was the bodyguard instead of like Kai, heh.

18. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Without looking incredibly hard, I do think it was Newcomb.

19. Newcomb

Gemma doesn't strike me as the kind of player who'd tactically crumb something like that?

I'll keep an eye out, though.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I mean, save probably came from that first list.

Could see her saving like, me, fonti, maaaaybe Eido or MP7.

There's also a reasonable chance she was just the shot; Gemma makes a lot of sense as a medic dodge.

Not sure there's much to be gained here.

20. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Sort of think this might be a crumb, and also I feel like with where her reads were and the general thread temperature, Newcomb makes the most sense.

But yeah straight shot is also possible.