1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Blacklist

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Infidel, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Hachi

Hachi Death Eater

Spader, what a legend. Even with Keen's/Megan Boone's sabotage of the show, he carried me through S1 and half of S2.

Hat's off, sir.

2. Erandil

Erandil Minister of Magic

Season 3 has started and I think its off to a really good start. Keene on the tun is vastly more interesting than what we have seen of her during early season two and Spade/Reddingtion is not only as superb as he always is but he also got a lot more screentime. The escape/outlaw plot seems interesting and entertaining and I can`t wait to see in what direction the whole story develops.

3. The Dork Lord

The Dork Lord Squib

High Score:
    I just finished watching season 2, it just finished broadcasting in my country. I thought that the show was brilliant and the storyline was great. I'd have to say my favourite episode of the season would have to be the two Luther Braxton ones because Spaders acting in those episodes was magnificent.

4. Gengar

Gengar Degenerate Shrimp –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Loving this new direction.

Sad about Dembe though. Probably my fav after Red. Want to see him kick more ass.

Ressler made me laugh at the end of ep.2. Dat Bond Spin.

Btw, when/why did Amavi, ex(?)Mossad super-spy turn into Dudley-fucking-Do Right?

5. Erandil

I think the Amavi thing is a cover story/act to hide her involvement with Reddington both from the agency itself and likely from the viewers to make a later reveal a bit more powerful.

6. Gengar

High Score:
    From the viewers? We saw their connection almost immediately already iirc.

7. Gengar

High Score:
    DEMBE!!!!!!!!

I'm actually starting to really like Tom too. So glad with this season, I was ready to give it up by the end of the last one.

8. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Bump. They added Season 3 to Netflix so I've been powering through it. Finally finished it today. Continually impressed by the level of writing/acting/directing on this show, and the quality level they keep over a 20+ episode season. Captivating as all hell.

9. Erandil

Really? I found that Season 3 had a strong start but I really disliked the whole pregnancy thing during the middle (especially since it seemed to negate so much of Liz development) which killed pretty much all my enthusiasm for the show. As is I am waiting for season 4 to drop to see if I can get back into it or not.