1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP The Butcher's Bill by storybookknight - T - Worm

Discussion in 'Worm' started by Vira, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Title: The Butcher’s Bill.
    Author: storybookknight.
    Rating: T.
    Genre: Alternate Universe.
    Fandom: Worm / slight Pact crossover.
    Pairings: None.
    Summary: The Butcher was allergic to bee stings and suddenly Taylor has fourteen new voices in her head. Obviously, she can’t turn herself in now. It’s warlord all the way. Eleven chapters.
    Link: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/the-butchers-bill-worm-au.318308/

An AU where during the Butcher fight, Taylor accidently kills her and decides to stay with the Undersiders while dealing with her new situation. This fic plays under the assumption that Taylor’s multitasking would help keep her sane, but it’s apparent it won’t stop it forever and the Butcher’s instincts are hard to fight.

Accord and his minions are a big part of this fic as the Undersiders continue doing business with him while expanding their territory. There has yet to be an opponent that the Undersiders haven’t curbstopped, but this fic is still young and PRT are only now getting involved. As an aside, a character from Pact has been repurposed as an OC cape, but if you haven’t read Pact, you won’t notice.

Also, something strange is going in the background.

Butcher’s shard belongs to the third entity. I’m not sure if it’s a throwaway fact or if it’ll actually become plot relevant, but it’s interesting.
    This fic has captured my attention and I’d like to see where it goes.

4/5.

2. Zombie

Zombie Black Philip Moderator DLP Supporter

This isn't terrible. They recently updated again because I read the first couple chapters of this a long time ago.

3. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I really like this, was considering putting it up for review as well but it is still in its beginning stages.

So, yeah, like the idea, I am a fan of canon Undersiders interactions and the story has a solid grasp on them so far and I love the idea of Taylor staying with them rather than joining the Wards, so, hopefully this will be a longer story.

It helps that this started getting updates again.

4/5 so far

4. Plotless

Plotless High Inquisitor

I like this story, but so far it's been the scene where butcher is killed followed by ten chapters of buildup. Not that buildup is bad, it's just I need something to be built up to. I'll refrain from rating this until the story progresses a little more.

5. Stan

Stan Order Member

I've been following this too. Not bad at all, but there has been little to no actual conflict so far. Not really a fan of OP Taylor, but I like the premise and the character interactions. I'm willing to see where it goes.

6. Plotless

Plotless High Inquisitor