1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: Soul of Fire by General Grievous - T - Naruto/WoW

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Dark Syaoran, Nov 13, 2008.

1. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Title: The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: Soul of Fire
    Author: General Grievous
    Rating: T
    Pairing: Naruto/Sakura or Naruto/OC(Kira)
    Chapters: 40
    Words: 426,291
    Updated: Oct 24, 2009
    Published: Dec 3, 2006

Summary: NarutoxWorldofWarcraft Part II Thus begins the second part of the legend. The worlds grow closer, and their many evils begin to awaken and converge. Naruto must now fight harder than ever. NaruxOC NaruxSaku

Link: FanFiction.Net

Checked by Minion, February 11, 2015

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
  2. Robo Jesus

Robo Jesus High Inquisitor

The biggest problem I've seen with the sequel is the author not knowing what they're talking about in regards to the Naruto nations (thinking they're analogues to the Japanese islands instead of larger nations like China as what has been shown in canon). Beyond that, it's good, though slightly pretentious in how he's going about the whole love & romance shtick.

3. Kensington

Kensington Denarii Host DLP Supporter

I hate these new forums. They now have me reading Naruto fanfiction. Even worse, this story got me to finally order Wrath of the Lich King.

While this story isn't the best written ever, I simply think it kicks ass for the way it novelizes the instances from WoW. Stratholme was awesome. I especially loved the MC/BWL chapters.

Virtually ever character is an OC for me, since I don't know much about the Naruto-verse and the Warcraft characters are lacking on characterization. The romance sub-plot is alright...I just want them to progress to AQ40 (or will they do ZG?)

4/5 for me.

4. MrMucus

MrMucus Groundskeeper

Is it strange that I liked the first one much more than the sequel, despite not being in Narutoland? I remember Kyubi's commentary being refreshing in the fact that he was actually an amusing, evil asshole.

Still one of the few good crossovers regardless. 4/5

5. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    This and the prequel are incredibly good stories, the only problem I had with both of them is Sakura, first she gets this technique which is just like the gates Lee uses only way more awesome and she gets in the way of a perfectly good "romance" between Naruto and the OC whose name just escapes me.

Having the other shinobi come over didn't really disturb me as that way we got to see incredibly cool moments like puppet Hakkar and Lee versus the fire lord minions. Great writing, great story, I liked every single character (well except Sakura but I hate her, regardless of your writing abilities) and great fights, it just has everything. It combines two elements which I never thought could be combined in a successful way. 5/5

Last edited: Aug 24, 2009