1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WIP The Legend of Zelda: Exoria - T - Zelda

Discussion in 'Games' started by Josh Trapt, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Josh Trapt

Josh Trapt First Year DLP Supporter

Author: Sudentor
    Rating: T
    Genre: Adventure/Suspense
    DLP Category: Action/Adventure
    Pairing: None currently.
    Summary: After an age of medieval rule, a modern Kingdom of Hyrule enters a chaotic war with the nations of Gerudo and Valent. Against all odds, Crown Princess Zelda finds hope in the most unlikely of persons, the mysterious Hylian Joint Intelligence Agent Link.
    Link:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5399870/...f_Zelda_Exoria

If you're a fan of the Zelda games, you'll likely enjoy reading this. The author does well portrays a modern age Zelda story, while staying true to what you would come to expect of another saga in the series.

Only thing I disliked about this fic, is the way the author would spend more time needed to detail a scene, or even a single action. The update rate isn't that great, roughly one chapter per month, but not terrible. Overall, this fic is definately a nice break from the usual fics you may follow and I expect it to get even better.

4.5/5 rounded up to 5/5

2. Fiat

Fiat The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Just read through it, and I thought it was awesome. I have a few issues with, the foremost being the goddamned
    AI
    which should really get the fuck out of the story. It's the most annoying character I have ever been exposed to, including such treasures as The Dog from Duckhunt, and the character this one obviously replaces from Ocarina of Time.

However, I really enjoy the story despite the annoying character who just Will. Not. Shut. Up.

4/5