1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned The Tangibility of Magic by Jolly Rancher - PG13

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Rahkesh Asmodaeus, Apr 5, 2005.

1. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Err... I beleive she's a muggle. BUT crucio just COULD wake up something inside her, like some... super squib power or vampiric traits or dormant veela blood or... pfff. It's just lame to have completely muggle girl around Harry while he has to go all over the place, kicking DE's arses.

2. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Yeah, sorry Indo, she's a muggle, and I intend on keeping it that way. The reason it wouldn't work for her to be a witch is this: The Ministry keeps tabs on Privet Drive, and so does Dumbledore. We know this from the fifth book. I find it highly improbable that both of these powers missed that a witch was living in Harry's vincinity. But yeah, I don't think she'll play a huge part in the story. She'll stay as a secondary character...maybe she'll talk to Harry a bit, but not much more than that.

3. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

No need to be sorry. It's your story after all.I just can't wait to read it. :D

4. sirius009

sirius009 Minister of Magic

Super!Harry would suck, but crucio would definetly work on her, i just wish updates would be more frequent..

5. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    Hey, how about, for the clothing thingy, you could have Cathy for the Muggle stuff, but when Harry goes to buy Wizard stuff, he finds this shop that has a thing that analyzes his personality and makes a woredrobe to match? That would be cool, IMO.

6. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Sorry, I know I haven't updated...in a while. But to be fair, I have been working on a new story, and I've been revising this. So yeah.

And, uh, sorry LINKed, but I didn't get what you were saying.

7. LINKed up

S'alright. Basically, Harry walks into the wizarding clothes store that isn't MM. Owner says that he/she has something new that he/she wants to try out. Harry asks what it is. Owner explains, saying that it is a clothing to personality matcher. What it is is a little orb thingy that does simple legimency on the customer, examining their personality. It then prints out a little sheet that has the clothes that would perfectly match the person that was scanned. Thats the gist of it. If it still makes no sense, its because Im tired.

8. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

Will you keep the original version? I don't know, by revising what you listed.. it seems like it will be a completely different story! It would probably be a story that would stand out more and be better, but it wouldn't be the same ToM! (but yeah... maybe that's the point.)
    ^ I rather like ip82's idea, though.

9. LINKed up

Yes, ip82's idea is very good and original. It'll probably start a cilche or something.

10. sirius009

sirius009 Minister of Magic

i don't know what i was saying either to be honest, i forgot, i do look forward to anything new though..

11. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

Sree you've been revising this story for...months! but anyway whats the expected launch date for this new fic you have planned?