1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

This is how i imagine some spells

Discussion in 'The Humor Mill' started by JuniorAL, Jun 28, 2016.

1. JuniorAL

JuniorAL Second Year

High Score:
    https://youtu.be/6dYX-h-5HDQ?t=3m35s .. The link will take you directly to the fun part. There are jets of light and sometimes its just a burst of light with a bang, etc .. you guys know what i'm talking about, i hope. Well, in the movies spells in general seem rather slow.

In my opinion magic hits its target as soon as you finish your incantation and sometimes even before that. I'm not going in depth here of how i think magic and different incantations used by different people behave, my purpose is just to share this video and give you guys some sort of visual inspiration. Thanks :)

Edit: I know there is a thread to post links. The reason i made a new one is because i find it easier to look for what i'm looking for. Whenever i use the search feature i look for titles only, then i go through all the threads that show up, i often read every single post in those threads and i get a lot of new ideas and inspiration. So perhaps this thread will help somebody else in the future. Anyway, feel free to post how you think magic manifests itself.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2016