1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

This is just Sickening.

Discussion in 'The Humor Mill' started by Giovanni, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Take the parent's, tie them to a rock, and brand them till death.

I haze zero fucking tolerance for extreme racisim, no matter what it's towards. We're all alittle racist no matter what, it maybe be something as simple as us believing one small race specific sterotype, but anyone that goes that extreme to it deserves to die.

Saddest part is, these girls who were just brainwashed as shit.

I could've seen this attitude in the early 50's-60s, but after late 60's to mid 80's I figure alot of it would've died out due to such a massive worldwide shift in attitude. Guess not =(

3. Miss Selarne

Miss Selarne Sixth Year

Sad, sad people. I agree with Mid. Extreme racists deserve to die. Or at least they should move to another country where their extreme racism is promoted. Leave us alone, we don't need this stuff. Why are they still in the U.S. anyways? If I were them, I would've left a LONG time ago.

4. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

I was sickened when I read it... The sad thing is the girls don't even know that what they are doing is morally reprehensible.

Seriously though, its people like them that make me embarrassed to be an Ex-WASP (no longer protestant)

Their parents deserve to be sodomized with all of an 18 inch dildo wrapped in rusty barbed wire... Seriously "hate" music... Its fuckin ridiculous, especially since their main fans are either 45 year old white supremicist assholes, or 16 year old kids who think its cool and want to piss off their parents. Damned sickening.

5. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Urgh... people like this piss me off. Bloody idiots.

6. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

Why can't these people do something productive in their lives and commit mass suicide in accordance to the motion of Celestial Bodies?

7. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

thats asknig for too much nec... ought to covinve them hilter has been resurrected and is inviting them to germany for lunch.. the blow germany off the face of the earth..

8. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    ugh, damn this I definitely didn't want to see this side of the atlantic or pacific (considering the Asian economic players ruffled each a bit this year).

I would make a comment to that comment vash, but...

oh no way in hell are you gonna convince me to defend Germany ><

I still remember when a German gaming friend online reported that the proto-Nazi NPD party got close to 10% in the Saxony state elections last year. Ugh...

9. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

:twisted: I will. [Defend]

9.2%
    The true government took them to court in 2003 trying to get them banned and disbanded. Theres also talks of another try.

A leader disrupted a day of silence [ when the slavs captured auswhitschs[sp] ] because they we're pissed that it might make the fact that tens of thousands of germans died to, in a bombing, lesser. I'd ban them, and I wont think less of Germany or Germans for having a Nazi-like party only 60 years after it fell. Especially if it isn't a major party.

10. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    I read that they talked of taking them to court but aborted the attempt. They tried before and failed to get it disbanded.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I think pretty highly of Germany, I can even voice semi-phrase for their hierarchial/stratified culture and society, its dedication to sciences etc. It's what made Germany a nation. It allowed it to catch up, match and in areas surpass the British Empire ...before WWI that is.

But here's the thing: 9.2 in a state election doesn't seem a lot. Heck if the US had proportional representation, we are almost guaranteed proto-KKK people in Congress courtesy of the bible belt, but Germany's social/cultural/social infrustructure is causing tension such that THAT 9.2 could rise before it falls.

German society is still highly oriented on its ethnic/cultural origins, essentially demilitarized nationalism. Right now, 30% of its pop. is like Turkish, who can't become citizens, but are needed by Germany for their labor, so they just get marginized and end up in enclaves that don't get incorporated into society at all. It's almost like what's happening with the 5 million muslims in France. Racial/hate violence is already a signe of the times so to speak so yes, while 10% pro-Nazis don't seem like a lot, if this trend continue, it's going to get worse.

At the sametime, I'm not saying Germany's going to go 1939 again, in fact I'm saying the EXACT opposite. I think it's going to come to a point when the EU and Germany and France at the head would play greater international role and become unable/unwilling/incapable of taking up the all the responsibilities that might entail.

I.e. France's guilty semi-colaborative role in Rwanda genocide, cultiminating in the disgrqaceful Operation Turquoise during/post genocide, in which France PORTECTED and allowed thousands/tens of thousands of the genocidalists to escape under their unberilla while thousands more were murdered. (That kind of puts US deeds in perspective eh? Not saying US didn't also screw up back there, it did... badly and Belgium)