1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

TinyHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Lol, Angel chat is pretty hilarious. I didn't read it last night because it's literally hundreds of Snowvon / Jan fluff posts, but there are some gems, especially after Kalas (now officially Koalas) Deathcursed and started trolling Angel chat as outed mafia.

Kalas:

Jan:

Snowvon:

2. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I just want it to be known I blame Citrus for everything ever.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I approve of blaming Citrus for everything ever.

Mafia? Bills? Global warming? Lost keys? Citrus.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I believed they souped Sesc as Priest, which goes through angel protection, which fit a scum!Riley world

---------- Post automerged at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Ah, well glad to see you're still alive and around. May jump into a game on your site then since I have a bit more time these days (last time was not a good idea to have jumped in lol)

---------- Post automerged at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Fair enough, I appreciate the feedback - I think the conclusion is we have very different valuations/styles, because there are things I just don't understand from your PoV and it looks like the same is true in reverse

---------- Post automerged at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

<3

Just you wait

---------- Post automerged at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Just you wait Newcomb. Just you wait...:)

Que ruina! Hey man, I hope it was fun from observer perch haha, it was definitely fun down here in the trenches

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

ty for considering me for N1, Newcomb

at least I know I can count on you <3

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You know, I think we should really just blame Lump the Panda. I mean just look at his face, he's over there sitting next to Newcomb just laughing at us...

---------- Post automerged at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

*bows to Newcomb's superiority*

I think I owe you that considering how hard you wrecked me.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

still mildly fuming that we lost to Lump

Newcomb making it to final five should have set off several red flags, you spoiled fruit

8. Citrus

Citrus First Year

But the night kills made sense!

Outside lump, Priest, townfirm. :confused:

---------- Post automerged at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

That looks more like a silver crown than question marks...

9. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

That was definitely a Thing. I needed to be right about that last kill, because with the Judge alive and a F3 of me vs two of you, Cobalt, and Tyhpon, I'm pretty sure any combination of you guys would have settled pretty quickly on "why are you still alive, Vote: Newcomb".

Man, I really did have to get lucky with a few things this game. Chain-reaction townkills D1 meant the game never really went on long enough for me to just get lynched for "Lump is still alive, probably a witch". Of course if it hadn't happened, Kalas would have been alive D2, so ??? who knows.

10. Cobalt

Cobalt Third Year

Yeah, Newcomb, I would definitely have judged you to death were you still alive for final 3. Town Lump just does NOT live that long.

---------- Post automerged at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Besides I think I did decently well being a universal town read in a a COMPLETELY new meta with people I mostly don't know.