1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Total War: Warhammer

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Myrrdin Emrys, May 15, 2016.

1. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

Bother that nonsense. My endless legions of Saurus are gonna stomp the pansy elves back into the dirt where they belong.

2. Peteks

Peteks Order Member

By the way, what mods are you guys using? And do you know is there any mod that gives more variety in battlefields? I kinda miss battles in small towns and maps with bridges and stuff.

I'm really wondering how are they going to execute Skaven. Slaves being so essential part of the army in tabletop, but with the 20 unit limit the game has, using shitty fodder units like that is pretty much doomed to failure.

3. Odran

Odran Fourth Champion

I'm only using the camera stuff for now, since the vanilla game one is not really adequate.

I hear there's a ton of good mods out there. I remember seeing one in /twg/ about how regiments from different parts of Empire's territory get different colors, rather than it all being the same all over.

4. Kaver

Kaver Squib

There is a series of battleground mods in the workshop that vastly improves the battle locations.

And the undead are also using shitty fodder units and it works ;)
    They could just make 1-unit regiments of fodder with a large headcount and a post-battle regen that keeps your fodder units full, provided they dont get wiped out.

5. Invictus

Invictus Master of Death

Regarding fodder, this. They also will probably be possibly phased out later, when the game starts reflecting the escalation and the need to get extremely serious.

So, ideas for DLCs? We should be getting at least two new races and some new factions. I know very little about the New World so... Maybe Tomb Kings and Araby?

I know that in the third game were getting Ogres and Chaos Dwarfs, besides the four demons.