1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Twilight Sparkle Gets A Free Salad by AestheticB [MLP:FiM]

Discussion in 'My Little Pony' started by Nemrut, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Title: Twilight Sparkle Gets A Free Salad
    Author: AestheticB
    Rating: K
    Genre: Comedy/Random
    Fandom: MLP:FiM
    Pairings: None
    Summary:
    One beautiful morning, Twilight Sparkle decides she wants a free salad. After a small amount of theft, assault, battery, and arson, she sits down to enjoy what is sure to be the best tasting salad ever.
    ...Or she would have, if it weren’t for the Equestrian Intelligence Service locking her up as a potential threat to national security. Now, Twilight must escape a maximum security holding facility hidden deep underneath Canterlot. And to do it, she’ll need a paperclip, a spymare catsuit, an escape plan, and an alliance with the dastardly Drakbog, King of Frogs.

Link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/362...free-salad/twilight-sparkle-gets-a-free-salad

From the same guy who wrote Sparkle's Law, a similarly zany story about Twilight and her road down insanity. Very entertaining read, highly amusing and I laughed a few times.

No pairings or stuff like that, just a good humor story.

Edit: Short humor story made me laugh and entertained me all the time, might not be amazing but it did it fulfilled its purpose. 5/5

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
  2. Legacy

Legacy Death Eater DLP Supporter

...I honestly don't know what to say, my brain kind of hurts after reading that.