1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

W.I.T.C.H. Stories

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Nemrut, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Nemrut

Nemrut The Black Mage ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Okay, so, yeah, am looking for W.I.T.C.H. stories. Have recently rewatched a few of the episodes and I still love it as I did back then. For those of you who don't know, W.I.T.C.H. is a magical girl comic series, which hails from Italy. It also had a two season animated series, which was quite excellent. Season 1 was pretty good, with solid writing, characters and plot but Greg Weisman (Gargoyles, Spectacular Spiderman and Young Justice) took over for Season 2 and then it became quite outstanding and to this day, it remains among my favourite TV shows. Unfortunately, like all his other amazing shows, this one was cancelled too.

So, it is about five girls, Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin (initials forming the acronym W.I.T.C.H.) who become the Guardians of Kandrakar, basically becoming the protectors of every world in infinity, first season we only see Earth and another world though.

Anyway, it has a sort of fandom still but it doesn't really have any truly great stories, at least that I know off. Sure, there are a few good ones, but I wanted to ask if you guys knew of any.

Those that I know are these:

Koolkame has written several pieces, although, either unfinished or one shots. Especially like his multicrossover "Never Too Young".

Dragon Sisters by DBAinsw, the same person who wrote The Golden Power, a quite Zelda story. The W.I.T.C.H. fic is about their powers going haywire due to reasons of the season two finale and how that and how that affects them while a new war starts. Unfinished though and hasn't been updated for years.

The Chink in Your Armour: The Unlikiest of Heroes by Darev.

Quite an entertaining story, thematically being pretty close to sword and sorcery adventures, what with a rebellion against a powerful magical tyrant thing, kinda like the show in season one, only this time, no Guardians and the only one on their team that can use magic is the villain from season one. Unfortunately, also unfinished and not updated for quite some time.

What Price Loyalty by babywhale512.

Basically, Irma gets kidnapped and tortured by Nerissa and the story is basically the group and her dealing with it, while at the same time trying to discover what Nerissa is planning. IIRC, was quite the captivating story but it has been years since I last read it. That one is finished, at least, and has two sequels, one of which is also finished while the last, is not. Think you guys can see the theme here.

So yeah, that's basically it, from what I can remember. Maybe the odd one-shot or two that I forgot. So, does anyone here know stories outside of those, be it on fanfiction.net or not? I would prefer stories on the cartoon verse, but to be frank, any good story would do, be it cartoon or comic based.