1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Who will watch the watchers

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Lightemoguy2, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Lightemoguy2

Lightemoguy2 Raptured to Hell

Now, why was i banned for stating my pure opinion? A bit unfair don't you guys think. Well you said "Maybe next time" This is my next time, and heres what i say: Mods abusing their power is equally bad as a troll rampaging on a forum.

Banning for no reason and no warning is hardly fair. And please, the mod which banned me, PM me as i would like to know purely why you did so. I admit i have little power over the mods, but surely such action cannot be let loose without consequences? Who will watch the watchers? (Cliche i know)

Regards to: http://forums.darklordpotter.net/showthread.php?p=149486#post149486

And if this account gets banned... well i won't bother after that, just make an account and keep my story reviews to myself - quite killing the point for a discussion forum. At least an account makes searches easier.

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

You were banned because you have more than two other accounts banned.

Assosson, Techies, Angelsomethingorother, ruixing or some shit like that. 5 total. this makes the seventh ban.

Not your opinion.

3. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

It's because you like Fate's Debt, assosson. We're discriminative like that.

Who watches the watchers? They watch each other. Case closed.

4. Skykes

Skykes Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

If one of the "watchers" starts power abusing or something it gets sorted out for example a while back vash was demoted from his position as Admin breifly.

And dont bother, even if you somehow dont get banned, the only friends you will have here are the other accounts you will make, nobody will like your attempts at english, nor will anybody like your likeness of ginny.

Oh and posting this in the Support section.... wth?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  5. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Vash got dropped in an effort to keep the peace, or some such, I was on vaction and Raven got flooded with a group of folks making a concentrate bitchfest on him, so he caved to shut them the hell up.

And I haven't had a chance to abuse my powers in awhile, so I"LL kick him the hell out.

Why?

ABUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He cross posted his bitching, bad. His reviews suck, bad. His posts were wastes of our bandwidth. Bad. He has multiple accounts, at least 3 that I saw, WITHOUT scrolling the window down, or even going beyond a very simple 1 click search. And his user name contains emo... nada, cant have that

BAWD!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007