1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Why the ladies love Snape.

Discussion in 'The Humor Mill' started by iLost, Nov 21, 2010.

1. iLost

iLost Minister of Magic

Saw this over on Spacebattles, thought I would post it here to provide some laughs.

Link.

Personally, I thought it was pretty entertaining, maybe even a little insightful(reinforcing my belief that some women are stupid.)

2. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

:|

/filler

3. Harvest King

Harvest King Third Year

Psh, I could have totally called the Alan Rickman's voice thing. You don't have to be female to understand that. It's like when I was watching Love Actually, and I was like yeah, I can totally see why the young girl wanting his junk is realistic. I would have bought it if it would have been Kira Knightley playing that part.

Then again I have attended one of these. Mind you we changed the last two movies. I'll be damned if I get drunk watching Harry Potter and Galaxy Quest.

After typing this, I feel the need to declare no homo.

4. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

You don't even have to be hot anymore to have an insane army of fangirls lusting after your junk? What the fuck world?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  5. Republic

Republic The Snow Queen –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    4495+2362
    wakey wakey

6. Portus

Portus Heir

Hahaha tell me you aren't serious. Of *course* you don't need to be hot - just look at nearly everyone in the music business! Have you seen Tom Petty? Any of the Rolling Stones? Ringo fucking Starr and even John Lennon? Even when they were *young* they weren't exactly handsome, let alone with all those rock-n-roll miles on 'em. Makes me wish I'd stayed with playing drums instead of deciding I liked regular meals...

7. Docker

Docker Third Year

I swear this whole thing is true. My best friend – who is a very hot sixteen year old girl, could have nearly any guy she wanted at our high school but instead she would rather spend her time writing Fan fiction about Snape being in love with her. And I’ve read some of it- it’s quite disturbing.

“He’s all tortured and misunderstood and crying on the inside and shit.” Isn’t that the reason all the girls like that Edward Cullen guy?

Edit: Alan Rickman’s Voice is epic; I would love a CD with just him speaking.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  8. wordhammer

wordhammer Dark Lord DLP Supporter

You may have gotten some action, but you'll live longer this way. Aren't most drummers stamped with an expiration date?

(Before anyone brings up Neal Peart, Tito Puente or Stewart Copeland, let me remind you that those boys are percussionists.)

As for the Original topic/notion, I'll include my favorite part as I did over on SB:
    Now tell me you didn't just hear Rickman's performance from OotP in your head just then.