1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    VICTORY! \o/

So like end of d3 I considered it being silver/vaimes as the acolyte/priest but then as soon as I actually stopped to read vaimes for real without automatically assuming he was a which it was pretty obviously Vaimes/Beruru after that which just made Silver a villager since he would have likely killed vaimes at some point and Miner I just kept lock cleared cuz I knew he was a villager from meta (though him being bishop made that backfire slightly ._.).

I have no idea if this was actually balanced or not cuz my brain can't wrap itself around this many mechanics. >.>

2. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    oh hey acio's QT has more advice for me in here

tbh I don't know how to help town because too many of my formative games are scum, so it's like...

try to look like town and hope the things I'm doing that make me look like town are also helpful???

I guess I try and start/maintain counterwagons but early D1 idfk what to do tbh

kinda reminds me of Garu from that one game

---------- Post automerged at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Acio also posted this gem:

3. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    #FableWasRight

4. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Thanks for having me this game. Wish I had lasted longer.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Oh hi.

beruru please don't get almost lynched on D1 again.

6. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I wasn't going to claim if you hadn't saved me, so thanks for being a chill bro and somehow the only person to notice was Fable at EOD3.

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I actually realized it when vaimes said he thought you were close to other games of yours that he's read.

That was huge red flag cuz vaimes doesn't like to read. :v

8. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I mean, I'm never an active witch.

Full Moon Hunt was my most active witch game, and Caph and Sotek had to drag me kicking and screaming to make every single post.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

/o\

For some reason knowing beruru's alignment + her getting run up so early made me hyper focus on her and I spent her game having like. No substantial reads.

---------- Post automerged at 09:31 ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 ----------

Also this. This too.

10. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    It's not hyperbole. There may have been actual screaming at some point.

---------- Post automerged at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

Vaimes, I wrote so many posts to you that I couldn't say in the thread... ;-;

There's probably around 250 posts of just that.

11. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I survived? Yay.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

So yeah next game.

13. owner

owner First Year

High Score:
    good game everybody I'll read QTs probably tomorrow night as I'm going camping with my bf today <3 and then have a double work shift tomorrow

thanks for solving it without me

14. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    FUCK THIS TIMELINE.

Anyway Fable: I replaced out because dealing with you burned up my ability to enjoy the game. Some of it is definitely on me for being unwilling to just block you out entirely but I was very much trying to townside and wasn't interested in backing down just because (I thought) you were trying to tilt me.

When I posted asking you to back off that was my best attempt to resolve the situation as far as it's possible to do ingame. Here out of game: I can't play with someone if they can't take a request like that seriously or at least not respond with "go fuck yourself". I thought I could theoretically play around someone like you/cobalt who seem to think faking emotional outbursts is part of the game but apparently I can't?

IDK after replacing out it felt like a lot of it might have been in my head and maybe I've got you wrong but I think we kind of need to talk about some of this before we end up in another game together.

15. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I mean my emotional outbursts this game were actually real and I was incredibly tilted for the vast majority of the game because I felt you blocking me out was pretty unfair based the not much that had happened at the time. Also unless I'm remembering incorrectly I never said "GFY" at any point and only got really angry after I did ask that we at least try to work it out in the case of V/V and you responded by making it out like I was trying to tilt you by doing that (I never intentionally try to tilt people as a villager ever and do it sparingly as a wolf) and I had no idea what I was suppose to do at that point.

16. Acionyx

Acionyx Muggle

High Score:
    Part of this was playstyle clash but also you might not have paid enough attention. You complained day two that I wouldn't talk to you about other players if I wouldn't talk about you and you hadn't asked about other players. That was a big factor in why I thought you were trying to piss me off.

And maybe hyperbole yes but "I"ll ask whatever I want" was not a response that acknowledged my issue.

17. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    \o/ Good game all!

I had Vaimes as Acolyte but I thought Miner was Priest, when we both died and he was the Bishop we had a laugh about trying to lynch the real one.

I was the conspirator so when dC claimed LC I knew it was pretty much over - Agents had LC, so he always gets lynched there.

Sorry I went so hard on you, Wei, I really thought you were caught coven. :(

18. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    That might have been a faulty assumption on my part, I had thought that you wouldn't respond to any of my posts no matter what they were about based on you quoting one of my posts and replying only with a vote which was also one of the reasons I thought you telling me not to quote any of your posts felt unfair, the other reason being some of your posts being about me and you saying I couldn't respond to them felt like you were trying to lock me out of the game.

19. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

It's ok :), it was unlucky you got shot really since I think I probably had a chance to convince you since I didn't think your case was that accurate and everything basically happened in like 5 hours at the end of day.

---------- Post automerged at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------
    Fable,

Sorry again for the random tunnel. Don't really know why I convinced myself mal had to be town, I think maybe it was because that was the thread consensus or something.

20. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Yeah it's fine I'm not sure why I decided to cling to silver's theory the way I did considering I was relatively confident in my read before that happened.