1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

WitchHunt #5

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Waco
    Newcomb
    Moridin
    Proph
    Menace
    Tempus
    Lucky

Like? There's too many town. (Also I changed my mind, Menace is lower, his Oracle target and interactions with Newcomb don't clear him, they just prove that he knew Newcomb was town.)

Waco has been super towny (although if anyone wants to back that read up with something besides his early game activity, which is all I'm going off of, please do, because my reads are POINTLESS), Newcomb has been really towny and is the claimed Oracle target, his interactions with Menace make sense in that regard. Moridin has been pretty towny all game? Save for some doubt on Newcomb's end or whatever? Lungs was the townleaniest townie of the Lungs/Menace/Lucky ménage à trois, Proph is defending me even though it's probably going to get him killed? Lucky is townfirmed to everyone, but like, Angels fucked up or ignored us or Lucky was Illusion'd so I don't even know with him, he's getting lynched anyways because now he's going to make it to endgame. Tempus and Menace are kinda just there.

That's all.

2. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Also, if you're going to actually try to argue that Von is town, stop making insinuations, and actually say the me/Menace/Newcomb team out loud already.

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

fontisian, literally eat garbage.

I know you know I'm town and it pisses me off.

---------- Post automerged at 13:51 ---------- Previous post was at 13:50 ----------

Oh, I forgot fontisian in my list.

I don't care. Kill her? She sucks at reading me, which is just depressing at this point considering she basically shaped my mafia brain with her bare hands.

4. fontisian

Not actually true. Menace interactions with Newcomb are different enough from his interactions with everyone else and his claim came at a crucial enough time that he's likely town.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

[There were also extended periods of time yesterDay where I knew he was awake and not really doing anything else, but wasn't posting for some reason.]

wait hold up what the fuck is this????????????????

are you serious

like was i not posting at a super critical game moment or what

am i not allowed to view the thread and have nothing to say? i'm the top poster, fuck off implying that i was lurking instead of just reading the thread while doing other things, literally get away from me with that

6. fontisian

1. I dislike dismissing a plan you agreed to as "nonsense."
    2. Everyone except you, Von himself, and likely scum!Tempus are in agreement on this. And I'm the one trying to force my view through despite all the evidence?

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

like HONESTLY that is the most underhanded bs

i'm pretty sure we aren't supposed to use IRL 'oh look, von is sitting over there, reading the thread and not posting literally every ten seconds, and i know this because i walked past him at one point and he was totally on dlp, he must be lurking, guilty scum'

that's gross

and i don't do it to you

as if you need to invent new reasons for me being a Witch to convince everyone??

stop

8. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    I have oatmeal cookies. They are fucking soooooo gooooood.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

god above if i were the loose cannon right now nothing could hold me back from blasting fontisian into ashes

10. fontisian

16 hours, actually.

---------- Post automerged at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

I'd be marginally worried about Von setting up for Loose Cannon!Proph to kill me now, if that wouldn't doom their scumteam in every way.

11. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

just

don't talk to me if you're going to be like that

---------- Post automerged at 14:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:04 ----------

like regardless of your alignment you're just

grating

---------- Post automerged at 14:06 ---------- Previous post was at 14:05 ----------

also

Daychat is a thing, if i wanted to/was able to do that

so can it

12. fontisian

Yeah, Proph's M.O. as scum is to do what scum wouldn't do in a situation and then point back at it with that argument, especially when casting doubt on Von's alignment makes the game less solvable. The fact that it's Von trying to push this argument is just beautiful. We'll be killing Proph toMorrow.

---------- Post automerged at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Kind of annoying that Witches got both Assassin and Loose Cannon, though.

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

god

everyone is lurking

except for fontisian whom i'm going to ignore for the rest of my in-game life before i yell at her

and somehow only my decreased activity is damning, on top of an already damning Angel save

i love it

i love the redundancy and the double standards

---------- Post automerged at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:16 ----------

okay i'm logging off

my posts are pointless

i'll see you all post-game

14. Aerylife

Aerylife Not Equal

High Score:
    Hey Von.

Cya in Hollywood :^)

15. fontisian

Don't have a random fall off in activity around Day 3 next time? It's probably the reason I put you into the plan instead of Moridin or Menace.

---------- Post automerged at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Is there any world where Atum was Mathblade level town?

---------- Post automerged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Nah, I refuse to live in a world where Atum wasn't mafia.

16. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I think we've already lost to a fontisian/Newcomb/Menace scumteam, as much as I hate it.

Just this game. (sigh)

17. fontisian

Then what exactly is your alternate world, Proph? Enlighten me.

18. Prophylaxis

Prophylaxis Squib

I reasoned out things in my QT and if there's a font/Menace/Newcomb scumteam we're 85-90% going to lose because of the Newcomb extra life.

The chances of us losing in that scenario are so high that I think I just have to discount the possibility, because we should have done things right Yesterday.

Which means that I'm once again operating in a safer world of Atum/Snowvon/Tempus/???, which my gut is screaming that is 100% wrong but is mechanically correct.

I guess I'm kind of willing to leave this game out in the dust. Theorycrafting all possible worlds and building all possible cases to get that 10-15% chance of victory will take too much time and be too aggravating. If we lose, I'll learn a lot from this game for sure.

19. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

(Nods), that's what I've been considering as well, with potentially the angels deviating from the plan b/c Lucky & tempus dying wpuld make it 4:3 with newcomb having the extra life. I'm not in love with Fonti's apparent thought process on the nurse life, Newcomb's D3 & 4 is pinging me, and Fonti's been brutal since end D1. Way too defensive when I said I'd shoot her with the Hunter kill

---------- Post automerged at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

OTOH, Tempus has been MIA basically since being pseudo outed.

For Posterity:
    Vote Menace
    Vote: Newcomb
    Vote: Fontisian

Why you all so scummy?

But Seriously

---------- Post automerged at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

And...

Unvote

While I think...

20. Tempus Fugit

Tempus Fugit Third Year

The Waco Kid
    I think I have posted a couple of times since people started calling me scum but many people seem so set on that scenario that they don't care about the things I say.