1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt Game 3 *\~ (DRAW)

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by KaiDASH, Dec 18, 2013.

1. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Zeit, blab hammered and ended the day. I don't think we're allowed to talk.

2. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Day is OVER!!

blab has been lynched and in death, he has given the gift of life to Moridin.

Night, 24 hours, etc

3. blab

blab Second Year

filler filler

4. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Night is OVER!!

Moridin survived an attempt on his life!

Day, 60 hours, etc.

With 4 alive, it takes 3 players to reach a day-ending majority.

5. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Alright, it's our last day. I don't know why scum tried to kill Moridin since he publicly got an extra life.

6. Moridin

Moridin Minister of Magic DLP Supporter

Really? Seems like a good play to me.

Vira can't die tonight, something to keep in mind. A Vira/Zeit team would make sense given the current situation.

7. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

Hm, it's either Vira or fontisian. I'm leaning toward lynching Vira because scum tried to kill Proph when he had his kill lined up on fontsian, suggesting that she's Town. How likely is fontisian to be a Batman-level strategist who'd orchestrate that? Because I think "not very". She's smart, but she's probably town.

Moridin, who do you think is more likely to be a Witch? Vira or fontisian? I'm going to line up my lynch on Vira, but I'm interested to hear what you have to say.

Vote Lynch: Vira

---------- Post automerged at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Actually,

Unvote

We don't want our Witch lady to hammer like Luckylee. Let's have a proper discuss.

8. Moridin

Yeah, let's not vote for now.

The kill on me suggests Vira to me. Specifically because it lines me up for a kill tonight, when Vira would be immune to my retaliation (eliminating the prospect of a draw).

9. Zeitgeist

I absolutely agree. Although fontisian tempts me sorely, Vira is increasingly likely to be a Witch. She spared me because she thought that I'd spare her, and she attacked you because you, as an Assassin, know her role as the Recluse and thus are dangerous.

Vira, fontisian: what are your thoughts on each other?

10. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You guys are dumb, way to ignore what Blab said before we lynched him.

I've stated my thoughts on Font enough.

Lynch Vote: Font.

If you guys want to lynch me, feel free. If I do get lynched while I sleep, I'd like to issue a congrats to scum for lasting all the way to the end.

11. Zeitgeist

For all his towniness and worth, blab isn't infallible. What he advised had arisen from his own reads, which were his own opinions. My main reason for leaning slightly away from fontisian is that the Witch made an attempt on Prophylaxis's life when his BOD target was obviously on fontisian. Proph also had aimed his BOD target on you, but NKing him at that point was safer since your Recluse powers would spare you from a BOD death. Why would fontisian NK Proph that first time if his gun is clearly aimed at her? Although she could be pulling a Xanatos Gambit, I highly doubt that she's pulling wool over all our eyes.

12. Moridin

Xanatos Gambit? Did you mean a Batman Gambit? I don't see how Font profits from Prophylaxis shooting her. Also, DoB not BoD. The BoD was blab.

13. Zeitgeist

Yeah, that's what I mean. Batman Gambit, and DoB. Moridin, what are your thoughts on all of this hullabaloo? Do you agree with me?

14. Moridin

I'm not willing to pin this down this early, especially since this could win or lose the game. I'm leaning towards Vira right now, but I'm not going to commit without looking into everything again at least once.

15. Zeitgeist

Same here. I don't really like we should vote until the last minute; I plan to use my Extension as well so that we can have a proper discussion, and we really need to talk to fontisian and Vira more before committing to anything.

16. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Over the Night phase, I was considering a blab/Zeit team, because the way blab ended discussion was an incredibly shitty thing to do as town, but a great thing to do if he was worried about Mori assassinating both himself and Zeit, and if he saw his death as inevitable.

I'm leaning towards thinking they aren't scummates, and the deciding bit of evidence were these sentences:
    A scum Zeit could be pushing for a mislynch on Vira, but I wouldn't expect him to tell us to take blab's reads with a grain of salt when he could have used them to mislynch me.

Vira really helped out the decision by starting the Day with a useless comment on the night actions, a typical sign of scum. So, thanks for that, and well done on making it this far.

Any questions, comments or complaints before we end this? I'm open to talking for a bit, but I'm pretty set on this.

---------- Post automerged 01-20-2014 at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-19-2014 at 02:05 PM ----------

We have a little under nine hours left, and I may not be around at the deadline.

Vote Vira

Zeit: If you intend use your extension, now would be the time to do it.

17. Zeitgeist

Use Extension.

I still want to get some more feedback and information from Moridin and Vira. Although I'm leaning towards lynching Vira, I want to hear what Moridin has to say. Vira, are you here? Don't you have anything to say? :/

18. Moridin

Wait, what? I'm reasonably certain we had plenty of time left when Zeit used his extension.

10.05 AM yesterday, Kai says we have 60 hours. It is currently 2:38 PM. That's not even half the day, is it?

---------- Post automerged at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Honestly, I'm pretty sure on reading back with the direction we're going in. This would be much easier if we had the Archangel, but w/e.

19. Zeitgeist

I might not be back for a few hours, so I'll tentatively put in my vote for now. I'm more than happy to rescind later, however, if Moridin wants to vote for fontisian. We have to get a lynch today. It's a win-or-lose situation, and I really hate rushing this decision. This is why I wish we had deadline votes and none of this hammer stuff. :/

Vote Lynch: Vira

20. Moridin

Not sure we need deadline votes, given there isn't really anything being said (and again, am I missing something, how are we rushing this?). I'll wait for Vira if she wants to say anything.

Kai, how much time do we have (including Zeit's Extension)?