1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

You would have thought they had learned their lesson...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xanatos, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

After a lot of public outrage and media coverage over racist bullying in Celebrity Big Brother, with the offenders becoming public hate figures in the UK and beyond, you would have thought people would have been extra carefull to be as PC as possible.

But now one of them has gone and used the N word! What a retard.

2. Snarf

Snarf Squanchin' Party Bro! ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It's not that big of a surprise. Their are racists all over the world (not just bumpkins in the south U.S.) and people are usualy quite candid about their views on stuff like that. It's all publicity anyways, something to give the show more viewers, but I can see why you would say that. I didn't watch, who was the dumb arse anyways?

3. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

That Emily girl, posh 19 year old, from a well off family called Charlie (Kieran Richardsons cousin, the Man U Player) the N word in a jokey argument.

Thats the thing that makes it so stupid, she wasn't even trying to be racist, she was trying to be "urban", you just think they'd be more carefull!

4. Snarf

High Score:
    And she thinks all urban people use the "N" word on a daily basis? Well, around my area I hear it a lot, but you can't help that. Truly, I think it was all publicity. The director wanted some drama and decided they needed an 'unintentional' racist. Hah, like their ever was one.

5. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Its all OMG over hear because of the Jady Goody bullying, don't know if you heard about it over there, i'l try and find a clip of it

6. Snarf

High Score:
    Thanks. I don't watch even an hour a week of t.v. myself so I don't know anything about it. T.V. got boring after I got over cartoons. Edd, Ed, and Eddy. Sigh . . . I knew thee well.

7. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

8. Snarf

High Score:
    Sorry, it's hard to watch something when I'm laughing about the strange accent of that woman who won the celebrity big brother. Now that I look at it, some stupid bint might have just had a bit to much to drink and ran off at the mouth. What's racial tolerance like in the U.K. anyways?

9. Xanatos

Xanatos Professor

Well, I'm not too sure how it is down south, but in Scotland the main problem is with Pakistani and other Middle eastern people being the ones blamed for everything, although that has been significantly improved over the last 10 years.

What about your kneck of the woods?

10. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Saw this on the news about an hour ago. I just shook my head in disbelief. Some people really are thick. She looks like a retard anyway, so it shouldn't be surprising.

Stupid bitch should get nigger-slapped.

And yes, I used the 'N-word'.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2007
  11. Snarf

High Score:
    I can't say people are nice to Pakistani's, but it's not like they constantly ridicule them. People have much more hatred of homosexuals, but their is no lost love between us and the middle east.