1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Your favourite Fan Fic sites

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Randeemy, Feb 23, 2006.

?

Best Fan Fic Sites?

1. FF.NET

96.4%
  2. harrypotterfanfiction.com

0.9%
  3. Schnoogle

0.9%
  4. Portkey.org

0.9%
  5. Other

0.9%
  1. apocalypsemeow

apocalypsemeow Professor DLP Supporter

FFN for me. Lots of stuff sucks, but there are some good things too. Other than that I like the Help! I'm looking for forum at FA. At least until they banned me for a while for repeatedly bumping my uber-long thread.

2. That_Boy

That_Boy DLP Elite DLP Supporter

At least they told you what was wrong. All the stories I've heard about ff.net being :nazi they just delete without giving a reason (never happened to me but this is what i've heard

3. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

I know what fatal feels like. I tried out this new site a while back and posted a oneshot. They sent back an email telling me that they didn't like the way I presented my author's notes (which was their fault for their crappy posting format) and for not captializing my chapter title. It was a oneshot! All I did was type "one and only" and they stamped "no" (and never put it up even after I fixed the stupid "errors").

That, I say, is a nazi admin.

The reason FF.net pisses me off so much is because they claim to be "open minded" about stories but then delete them for breaking non-existant restrictions. Come to think of it, I think FF.net is worse. At least that site (I've forgotten the name) had to nerve to make up a semi-good excuse for refusing my fiction for not liking it, FF doesn't even bother.

4. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

Although FF.net has its faults, it also has the biggest story archive so...yeah.

5. Lord Dragon

Lord Dragon DA Member

ff.net sucks

6. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

Schnoogle is my favourite, purely for the fact that I've never had problems with it nor have I encountered slash unmarked.

7. Dubrichius

Dubrichius Groundskeeper

I use FF.net most of the time, but my favorite site is DLP; mainly for the absolute lack of poorly written fanfic stories that were written by brain-damaged, pot-smoking, cock-sucking, teenaged fan-girls who enjoy reading (and writing) stories where Harry takes it up the ass like a bitch.