1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Unresolved "Your Notifications" menu pops-up shifted to the right on mobile

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Nauro, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Nauro

Nauro Headmaster

FORMELY: "Your Notifications" menu doesn't pop-up on mobile

It's a very low priority issue.

Whenever I get quoted, or mentioned, the Link at the top of the page gets changed to the "Your Notifications: 1 V"

On mobile (Chrome browser, Nexus 4), clicking on it does absolutely nothing. Happened three times so far.

Tried to reproduce it with Chrome Developer Tools*, simulating said phone but to no avail. If I get a chance, will check on some other Android phone see if it happens.

Haven't tried it on different browsers, and I'm a bit too lazy to download a source viewer for my phone to check how much the source differs, and if some javascript crashes.

Anyone have similar issues?

*Once, an emulated Nexus had the pop-up appear to the right of the shown screen, out of bounds, but I've yet to reproduce the result. Otherwise I'd say it's some issue of placement.

UPDATE - that seems to be the case - whenever nothing happens I can scroll to the right on the phone, ant it's there. Closes as I scroll to it, though.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. Alindrome

Alindrome A bigger, darker mark DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I have the same issue, also on Chrome browser on android. When clicked on, the menu disappears.

3. Elemental

Elemental Squib

High Score:
    It's most likely a problem on Android - operating on my iPad here(chrome) and no problems so far.