1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Zelda fics

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Agayek, Nov 8, 2014.

1. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

I've recently come down with a hunger for Zelda fics, but having already read The Golden Power, I'm kinda short on good ones. Anyone have any recommendations?

2. Sauce Bauss

Sauce Bauss Second Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Katie Ann has some decent one shots, Shadow of the Hero by bookwrm389 is a long series of one shots that are alright, I think Ascension by Damien was alright. On my tablet, so forgive the lack of links. Instinct by heterocentric-heart, No such counsel by guardian1, tarnished silver by kurai hitokiri, Lyxie has some good oneshots. The Mudora Prophecy is king of my guilty pleasure fics. Lots of neat concepts with alright writing. Reflections part one and two by uncle pervy are really cool. Rose Zemlya's two fics are very popular if you like the characterization she gives Link. Very hit or miss.

Guardian in another life is another neat oneshot. Legend by Pam t3h spam. Legend of Zelda, Exoria is a really unique modern-ish AU universe. I've described it terribly, but it's worth taking a look at.

That's nearly 2 years of searching for fics and is every fic I thought was worth saving to reread. A few guilty pleasures, but pretty much all quality.

3. Agayek

Agayek Dimensional Trunk DLP Supporter

Cool, thanks. I'll have to see if I can find these.

4. VanRopen

VanRopen Headmaster

I'll second Exoria. It's...different, what with being a modern AU, but it had a charm I enjoyed regardless.

5. Rynonis

Rynonis Slug Club Member

I've really struggled to find any good OOT fics. I really can't stand the stories from the other versions. That isn't to say I don't love those games I just can't get immersed in the universe like I can with Ocarina.