1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Zev´s FanArt and Banner.

Discussion in 'Graphics Discussion' started by Zevrillion, Sep 18, 2005.

1. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

Zev´s FanArt and Banner.

Here is some Banners I have done.

Latest banner:

...........____________________________________________________________________________

..................[​IMG]

...........____________________________________________________________________________

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

Older banners:

......................[​IMG]

..................[​IMG]

2. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

o_O ... thats ... pretty good... a bit cutesy but i like it

3. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I havnt seen Roswell in so long. It just went off here and its never come back yet. Pissed me off.

4. Zevrillion

Most Roswell stories are on the fluff side so the banner has to reflect that.

5. Zevrillion

Added a new banner I did yesterday. It's for Shezza88 story Harry Potter and the Stargate.

6. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Thank god he's actually got green eyes in that picture. Half the time in the movies and such his eyes are blue.

In this story, Harry Potter and the Staregate, is he ever going to return to earth? Or he's just gonna stay out there? I've only read it up until Harry got left on that planet because I wanted to wait until more chapters got put up, which has happened now, but I just wanna know. I mean, if he doesnt, it will just mainly be a Stargate story with a boy named Harry Potter thrown into their world. Nothing else apart from a name and his looks.

7. Zevrillion

Ye, I know what you mean. Looks so stupid when he has blue ayes, and it's not very difficult to change the eyecolor.

We have seen a little bit of what has happened on earth and the author said Harry will return when he is in year seven or something like that.

8. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

That's cool. I hope that doesnt take like 30 chapters like the other story thou. When I was reading that I was nearly crying when it kept going on and on and on in that world. Bah!

9. Zevrillion

added some banners I made for our FanFiction awards.

10. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I think any 56Ker that opens this will never see it, rofl. I had some of em from browsing normally and on cable it still took me a few to get them all, I can't imagine going from 6/m/sec cable to 56K opening this :twisted:

11. Zevrillion

Ye, each banner is around 220 kb, so the whole page is around 3 MB. But it's not much you can do about it.

12. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Aye I guess it'd be a problem if someone did a post like that in the rest of the forum, but considering this subforum is specifically for art, they know what theyre getting into opening the stuff in here =)

13. Miss Selarne

Miss Selarne Sixth Year

You know, about the banners for the fan fic awards, the Crossover one caused me to have a dream last night with Harry Potter and Stargate. First of all, Harry's name was changed to Hchch Brown-Potter so he could escape his evil twin Rudolphus. Then he went to the grocery store where you had to wait in line just to get in. The Stargate guys were one place before and were about to go in but let Hchch go first. And the guys were wearing these weird space suits too. Like astronauts almost.

It was a weird dream. The grocery store was the same as it always in my dreams. I don't feel like describing it. But I woke up just as I (Hchch) was about to go in the store.

14. mournthewicked

mournthewicked Mistress

Lovely work. (Allthough the text could be a bit clearer.)

I want to give you kudos for Robert Frost's 'Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening' poem in 'Best Azkaban Fiction'.

I laughed at the 'Sick and Perverse'. And I really liked the 'Time Travel' one.

XD

15. Zevrillion

That's insane, Nice.

Thanks.

16. Antivash

O_O... what the hell drugs are you on because ill be damned if im not pissed you arent sharing!!

17. Miss Selarne

Miss Selarne Sixth Year

sorry, no drugs. just my normal self. truthfully, its one of the more sane ones. the other ones...lets not talk about those.

18. Zevrillion

Such shamelessness VASH. Asking a 13 year old if she can give you drugs. :lol:

19. Antivash

... would it please you if i changed the request to sex instead?

20. Miss Selarne

Miss Selarne Sixth Year

no...but i think i'm going to go hide for a while...