Fire Emblem Heroes [iOS/Android] & Awakening

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Gengar, Feb 4, 2017.

1. diesIovis

diesIovis Fourth Year

You're cruel...

2. Big Z

Big Z Headmaster

Nothing wrong with merging. AA is a thing and having better dancers will only help you.

Don't forget, eventually, the seasonal will rerun on a legendary banner down the line so if you get lucky then...

3. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    2.1 out tomorrow, first, I'm all about that Sanaki buff. Not because I think she's particularly great, just always loved her chibi sprite. Just adorable :3 Her new tome looks pretty good though.

Of the three new heroes, I'm not bothering with TBK 2.0. Micaiah is interesting as a horse (and armour) emblem counter. She'd be fun to put on my defence team and utterly screw people in arena too I guess (especially with my Cancer Elise), but I think i'd rather roll for Sothe (even though he may get Soliel'd)? That weapon is bonkers, his stats are great and his skills are top notch too. My only dagger unit is Kagero, could do with another.

4. Gengar

Gengar Polymagus Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    QR now a seal. My mind immediately went to my BK which i constantly have switching between Wrath and QR3.

I sure there's better options though. If you can somehow guarantee getting 70-75% hp every time vantage is obviously good, but too finicky.