Story Searches that don't require their own Threads - II

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Dark Minion, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Ishaq

Ishaq First Year

I just realized that I never read a good Harry in Ravenclaw fic. Does anyone know a decent fic that would fit that criteria?

2. KGB

KGB Order Member

3. KGB

KGB Order Member

Are any of the HP fic's on Spacebattles any good?

I poked around a couple and while they were pretty terrible SI OC stories they did appear to be unique to the forum. But since SB users appear to be allergic to using tags it nearly impossible to find anything.

So are there any gems hidden away in that unorganized mess of a forum?

4. Zombie

Zombie John Waynes Teeth Prestige DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Not that I've seen. You could try thread title searching. Usually get better results that way. They have one thread for all their hp ff discussion iirc too.

5. Paradise

Paradise Seventh Year DLP Supporter

They are pretty good at tagging there so, anything you want to find for HP can be found here. Only about 8 pages of stuff, so won't take too long to trawl, but tbh you won't find anything good

I don't know if you are looking for more sites for HP fiction but if you are, check SufficentVelocity, HP tag here, and AH, HP tag here. Best of luck mang

6. PomMan

PomMan Professor

I can remember a sequence in a fanfic, but I cant remember for the life of me the actual fanfic itself. I'd appreciate help finding it if anyone can remember it.

Harry fell into a pool (I think it was silver) in the DoM in 5th year and travelled to a new dimension where his parents are alive and Neville is the BWL and such in the middle of their own fight, and curses someone who's cursing his mum, and stays there for about 2-3 chapters before he goes back to his own dimension. It was quite a bit into the story itself, but i really dont remember anything else about it. I think maybe it was a Slytherin Harry story, but I'm not sure of that either.

If anyone can help, i'd appreciate it.

7. Damy

Damy Squib

@PomMan

That sounds a lot like The Merging by Shaydrall. I don't remember the silver pool, but the rest fits.

8. PomMan

PomMan Professor