1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

SURVIVOR: DLP - Outwit, Outplay, Outlast [COMPLETED]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Irene

Irene Seventh Year DLP Supporter Retired Staff DLP Gold Supporter

Yay buffering again.

2. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

---

Continuation of the PLAYERS who have been invited back to HEROES vs VILLAINS due to their great skill and/or contribution to the game:

fontisian
    [​IMG]
    For her perseverance and unerring strategising even when the numbers were against her, fontisian has been allocated to the...

HEROES

Stojil
    [​IMG]
    For his Challenge domination and cunning strategy in leading to many eliminations, Stojil has been allocated to the...

VILLAINS

And our Winner, finally:

Castiel
    [​IMG]
    For his refusal to resort to deceit and to backstab, ultimately leading to a seemingly impossible victory, Castiel has been allocated to the...

HEROES

The Reunion Show Award Announcement has concluded.

Players who gained an invitation to the All-Stars Season:
    Winner: Castiel (Hero)
    Finalist: guljons (Villain)
    Finalist: Caesar (Villain)
    Gryffindor: Irene (Hero)
    Slytherin: fontisian (Hero)
    Slytherin: Stojil (Villain)

Posting is now permitted in this thread for only the Wizengamot Members and other Survivor plays who did not make the Merge. Posting will be opened to everybody once the theme of the next Survivor game is announced.

Everybody may currently post in this thread.​

SOLE SURVIVOR:
    [​IMG]
    Castiel

FINALISTS:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

guljons//Caesar//

THE WIZENGAMOT:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

klackerz//TSN//Nae'blis//fontisian//Irene//Stojil//Aekiel

Pre-Merge Eliminations:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Ash//LochNess//Whooves//Riley//Anya//Aziraphale
    .​

Post-Note: I know that many of you must feel frustrated or bored with what happened. Much of that is my fault, due to delays in hosting accounting from my personal troubles, including the death in my family. However, I genuinely feel that this format has much potential. And now that we've done the first Season, all the Challenges are ready-made for the next game to go without a hitch. Much of the delays owed to the creation of new Challenges.

Moreover, many players felt that the use of "Roles" were very prescriptive, so the next Season of Survivor: DLP (completely consisting of newbies, with one or two Returnees) will feature no roles to thereby enable players to do as they please. I thank all of you for your patient and I hope that you all still have faith in Survivor: DLP.

Until Season 2, see you then!!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  3. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I was not a Villain.

/pouts

Sorry about your loss, Zeit.

Good game, everyone.

4. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Firstly, my commiserations Zeit. Secondly, well played Castiel (and everyone else). Not sure how I feel about the "passive" thing. On one hand, I put a lot of effort into appearing that way and it apparently worked. On the other, I put a lot of effort into appearing that way. Finally, sorry for disappearing in the middle of Wizengamot like that- I had exams.

Thanks again Zeit. I had fun.

5. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

I am sorry for your loss man. And good game indeed. I loved playing and would definitely like to do this again.

6. Zeitgeist

You weren't "passive" in the sense of not participating: you definitely played hard and did what you had to in order to survive. What I meant is that although you had doubts, you followed guljons's decision to blindside Irene. Which makes you a Villain. :)

Villains are all the fun people anyway. Parvati Shallow & Sandra Diaz-Twine were both Villains, and those two are probably the two most likeable players in the game. :)

7. Caesar

Caesar First Year

Oh, I have no problem being classed as a villain (I agree that they're vastly more interesting). The Irene vote was a no-brainer though. If I was passive anywhere it was Final 4, where I really should have made an effort for a Me/Aek/guljons final.

8. Zeitgeist

Definitely, you played a great game on paper, as evidence by your entry into the Finale. However, you might want to think about why Castiel ultimately beat you for the vote, in the end. :)

9. Riley

Riley Alchemist DLP Supporter

Sorry to hear about family Zeit, always sucks. Great game, I had a lot of fun in the few days I was on the island. This set up is actually ridiculously cool. I just gotta be prepared for the wonky times if I get to play again is all.

10. Nae

Nae The Violent

o_O

I'd forgotten about this.

11. Zeitgeist

Understandable, considering the delays. Btw, is anybody new who hasn't played this season interested in playing Season 2? If so, please let me know!

12. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Hey, could someone PM me obs? I need somewhere to direct my scorn. :p

13. Zeitgeist

Done. If anybody else wants Obs, please PM me and I'll link you up. This is the one game for which I recommend you all obtain Obs; you won't regret it, because the Obs here will be a little special...